EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #8: Hill Top Terror

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #8: Hill Top Terror - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #8: Hill Top Terror

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Zach and Nadie began to make their way to the location, "Are you sure your arms are okay? I could--"

"I'm fine." He replied as they neared the area, spotting a familiar ball of yellow light as they went.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Streak arrived, along with Drew.

"Who is this...?" asked Streak. Meanwhile, Drew and Goku looked at each other. The resemblance was not lost on either of them.

"For the record, I came first," said Drew*.

*Drew is just that egotistical as a kid

"H-he showed me how to do the move, Drew..." Corey piped in, not even wondering how the man knew the move.

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Streak sighed, now seeing double, "Well that's just---"

"Shut it hedgehog!" Drew began.

The not-Drew Drew looked at Streak, putting his hand up, "Hi." His eyes becoming arcs.

/* to this, the hedgehog's eyes sparkled with happiness, "I LOVE YOU!!!" He shouted, hugging the compassionate not-Drew Drew. */

Zach and Nadie had finally made it there, Zach slowly beginning to regain feeling in his arms.

"So...uhm...What's going on?" Nadie tilted her head.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:30 pm

"Showed you how to do..." Something in Drew's mind clicked. "The Kamehameha...?"

Almost immediately, Drew's mind went into overdrive.

The Kamehameha is the signature move of the Z-school...which basically merged some of the past martial arts together to get the best of the best of the legendary warriors' moves together. In the past, the KAmehameha was used by members of the Turtle School...Three prominent members...were...

"Drew?" Corey asked.

"You..." Drew looked up to what he used to regard as his clone, "You...Are you...Son Goku?"

"Huh...?" Corey questioned.

The man immediately put both hands behind his head, "Yep, that's me..."

The N.E.S.F. at the site completely stopped what they were doing upon this announcement.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 pm

As Makuta and Zukai continued running, the Namekians ears twitched. He smirked slightly.

------------------
"Is that a surprise or something?" the elder known as Son Goku wondered, scratching his cheek with a finger.

"Your Son Goku?" Nadie gasped.

"Son Goku looks like Drew?" Zach noted, a slight mocking tone. Drew grit his teeth. "I came first!"

Goku raised an eyebrow and his index finger. "What? I'm pretty sure..."

"Shut up!" Drew yelled back. Goku lifted his hands to motion for him to calm down.

"We found him, and took care of any enemies that wanted him to. Let's get out of here before anyone else shows up..." Drew commented, already dragging a confused Goku by the back of his gi.

"Where am I going?" the elder asked, very confused.

"Back to base. Your needed in the School Wars..." Drew replied, and suddenly he reached a spot. He turned and Goku was standing. What was more, he couldn't make him budge no matter how hard he pulled. Goku turned his head.

"Sorry...i'm not getting involved with that..." Son Goku said, waving his hand like it was no big deal.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:59 pm

As Makuta's ears twitched in response, so to did the ears of the nearby NESF members.
----------
"What?!" asked Drew, "But, you've gotta know the Earth's in danger..."

"Power alone can't solve everything," responded Goku bluntly, waving it off like it was no big deal. "Besides, you all alone have done a very good job so far..."

"The bad guys are gonna try and take control of you!" Corey piped in. "That's why everyone else was so far behind--"

"I don't think they'd be able to do that either..." Goku responded, once again very bluntly.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:07 pm

"We know you can handle yourself, but you have to understand-" Zach began to speak, but he trailed off when Zukai landed next to everyone.

"Zukai!" Nadie exclaimed, happy he was okay. She approached him, and as she did she noticed his wounds.

"Then that just leaves Makuta?" Streak noted. Zukai sighed. "Actually, he's..."

"Five Fold...!!!" the Namekians voice came from above, causing everyone to look skyward. Makuta blocked out the sun as he raised his arm back. His wild grin and blank eyes were as present as ever. Goku grinned slightly, and lifted but a finger.

"Kugi Punch!" he finished, throwing the attack down on the eldest present. The others could feel the kinetic force reverberating through the air. But after five impacts, Son Goku didn't budge, and he had blocked it with but a single finger.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:47 pm

"He...blocked the Five Fold..." Zach said.

"With just one finger..." Drew finished.

The others stared in complete shock, the ground having only given way from the kinetic force behind the attack. Goku hadn't even moved so much as a micrometer from his location, still blocking Makuta's fist.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:52 pm

"A..Amazing." Zukai's eyes widened.

Nadie had her fist over her mouth, "So strong!"

"It's like I said." Goku said lowing his arm. The Namekian landed, backing up slightly.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:23 pm

"I'm sure I can handle whatever I need to, but...I don't need to handle this situation. You guys have done plenty fine on your own," said Goku. "Just need to iron out some of your kinks...You..." He pointed at Drew, "for instance, need to stop treating random teammates like dirt..."

"It's not really random..." said Streak, piping in, while Drew merely huffed.

"You," he pointed to Corey, "need to have more confidence in your style...and finish up concentrating on your Ki..."

"But you guys can settle this war on your own...It's not my fight to get involved in..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:22 pm

"But! Mister---" Nadie began before Zukai put his hand on her shoulder, holding her back.

"He's made up his mind," He began to say out loud, "And I doubt we could do anything to sway his decision," He looked towards Makuta.

Zukai and Son Goku's eyes met. After which, Goku closed his eyes, shaking his head in form of pity. He didn't understand it, but shrugged the feeling he had.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:01 pm

"That was a pretty interesting technique." Goku admitted, nudging Makuta with his elbow. Despite the obvious difference in strength, some of the NESF members internally panicked. Makuta was bound to-

Break out in laughter...

Hands on his hips, Makutas chuckled with his head cocked back. "Damn geezer! Your strong!"

He calmed, still sporting his wild smile. "When someone's lived as long as you have, such a thing is obvious. I've definitely got some catching up to do..."

Goku scratched his nose, smiling.

"So...now what?" Streak questioned.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:42 pm

"Well, if he doesn't want to join our efforts..." Drew said, closing his eyes. "I'm guessing it's no loss to us...It's obvious they couldn't take him with all their force combined...And if he has confidence in what we can do as a team, then...I'll do it. Alright. Guess we're heading back to base..."

"Wait!" Goku said, "Almost forgot..."

The man reached into the upper part of his gi, and pulled out a very small, brown sack.

"Need to give you guys this..." responded the Saiyan. He tossed it towards Drew, who managed to catch it. "Be sure to plant that somewhere where it'll grow. Just be sure to eat only one of its fruits when you're in trouble. Any more and it won't be pretty..."

"...Huh?" Drew asked. "What're you talking about?"

"Just something that's helped me out when I've went into fights." Goku then put two fingers to his forehead. "'Till next time..."

And without saying anything else or waiting for anything else, the man vanished, leaving behind not even a trace of his Ki signature.

"He's gone..." Streak observed.

"State the obvious some more..." Drew grumbled. "C'mon. Let's head back to base..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2