EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths II

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths II - Page 4 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths II

Post  SSJ5G Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:17 pm

"...You see, those two take great pride in their speed and--" Corey was cut off by Bambi uncharacteristically hoof'ing him in the shin.

"...Not really important. We're good...uh...not ponies?" Bambi asked. "...And we don't know how we got here or how to get back to where we were..."

"Well, you came to the right place then..." Spike responded. "Twilight! Two of the guys from before are here with Apple and Pinkie!"

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 pm

"What!!??!?" Dash screamed as they were equal again.
-----------------------------------
"I think I...should leave you two alone..." Zukai said as his hair started to spike up slightly, although still sustaining it's purple color. (See: Episode were Goku and Pikkon completely own Frieza/Cell)

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 pm

With that, Zukai immediately increased his speed...
------------
"Come on in...how are they even doing that?!" Twilight's voice came down, obviously shocked at what she was seeing.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Corey did as Twilight suggested. "What?" He asked as he looked for the source of the voice.
--------------------------------
Sonic slightly blushed... What are you talking about?! Sonic thought to Zukai as his blushed cheeks grew brighter.

Dash was squinting. Faster....faster! She thought rearing to the left a bit, closing in on Sonic, due to lack of attention.

Before she knew it, she and Sonic had crashed into each other.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 pm

When Corey found the source of the voice, he saw the rear end of...yet ANOTHER pony, this time, purple in color with a long, straight mane and a pink stripe down one side, same with the tail. Something in him clicked, and he immediately moved to the other side, for he saw a crystal ball. The expression on Twilight's face expressed total shock. Then, total embarassment.
-------
For you see, when Sonic and Dash collided, after rolling over each other for a few moments, it somehow wound up with the pegasus on top of the hedgehog.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:19 pm

"What's going on...?" Corey asked as he walked closer to 'Twilight'.
Bambi followed.
------------------------------
Zukai looked back. He laughed, but like Dash, wasn't paying attention, and crashed into a tree.

The tree violently shook as Zukai sled to a halt when the ground was reached. The purple Chaos Emerald fell from the leaves, and landed in Zukai's lap

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 pm

"...Hey, I think your friend's trying to--" At this moment, all availiable hooves immediately covered the amnesiac's mouth. "--MMPH"
----
"..." Sonic was struck silent. Why was he this nervous even though he'd only known her for this long.
-----
"...Chaos Emerald...?" Zukai mumbled, picking up the purple jewel. "It...is...!?"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Zukai was about to interrupt the two animals but laughed. Zukai threw the emerald up and catches it in that Sonic/Shadow-y way.
"Trying to what?" Corey said, as he moved beside Twilight, bending over for a closer look at the ball. "Is that...?!"
--------------------------------------
Lexon did same as Zukai. "This is an interesting find..." He said as he concentrated. The emerald started to glow. It was the cyan emerald. An intense wind massed around Lexon. His hood being flushed back, revealing a more silver color of hair then Xemnas'. It started to spike, turning gold for a short flash, then returning to it's original sheen. Lexon's eyes were red in color, and his face showed amazement. "Whoa....that energy..."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:48 pm

"......Well, that's awkward...." Corey finally commented.

"So...you're 'Twilight'?" asked Bambi.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 am

Rainbow Dash's wings rose, stiffening. The two animals blushed.

"Think i should stop things before they get out of hand..." Zukai said, pocketing the emerald. "I'll share this later..." Zukai used Instant transmission to appear by the two. "Well, isn't this a sight?" he joked

Dash's wings retracted as she rolled off Sonic. "I....I...." Sonic stuttered.
------------------------------
Lexon pocketed his emerald. "These things emit great power...I'll keep this to myself..." He said walking towards cover. "Hmm, is that a fox? Interesting..."
-------------------------------
"I can't contact them, wherever they are..." Tailsko frowned.

Knuckles appeared by Tailsko, Shadow, the eds, and Drew. "We have a problem..." He said looking at Drew as if knowing that Drew had a solution.

"We have one as well..." Shadow replied pointing at Drew. Knuckles started to question but looked at Drew's reaction.

"What the fuck? Even more walking animals?! How many of you are there?!" Drew snickered as he crossed his arms and looked away.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:23 am

"Wha-?" Knuckles started.

"HE and Corey have lost their memories..." Shadow summarized.

"They barely remember anyone they've met." Edd observed. "...IF they're in another dimension..."

"Tailsko?" Edd asked, now having an idea. "If you borrow energy from me, do you think you can contact one of the animals Corey, Zukai, Sonic, Drew and Zach met in the other dimension?"

"Bambi, Faline, them?" Tailsko's brow furrowed. "...I think it's worth a shot..."
-------------
"What's this thing?" Ronno asked, looking upon a gray jewel.

"I don't know..." Faline began. "...I've never seen it before, either..."

"...So, it looks like our world is in danger again..." the Great Prince observed, remembering the last time something strange happened. "...Bambi...has to be somewhere else, then. I'm sure of it."
--------------
"Yes, I'm Twilight Sparkle..." the unicorn responded.

"Wow, and you called us--!" Corey started, completely insenstively, but Bambi stomped hard, on his foot, shutting him up.

"Sorry about that..." Bambi started. "He's...not himself..."
---------------
"...S-so...how are you able to move this fast...?" Rainbow asked, still blushing from the compromising position. "A-and you..." She motioned to Zukai "How are you able to fly...just what are you guys?"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 am

"Since Romeo here doesn't seem up to it, i'll explain. But you have to promise you won't say anything until we allow..." Zukai said helping Sonic and Dash to their feet and hooves respectively.

"I swear..." She said, her gaze turned serious.

"Alright, My name IS Zukai, but I'm not human. Neither is Corey. We are, in our universe, known as Saiyans." Zukai explained. "There are many other animals like Sonic here as well."

Zukai looked at Sonic, who was only slightly blushing now. "The reason as to how Sonic is this fast, i don't know. But I am, because we Saiyans have super-humane abilities. I'm the faster of use though..."

Zukai explained a lot of things. He did however, leave out his Awaken, the kaioken, and the emerald that lay dormant in his pocket.

"Now you can't tell anyone about this..."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:44 am

"I'm Corey, and I'm...a human...?" Corey said, rubbing his foot.

"I'm Bambi." Bambi said.

"...Why does that name seem so familiar?" Twilight asked to herself, referring to Bambi.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 am

"That..." Dash started, she derped with a big smile. "uhhh...."

Zukai's eyes widened. "You okay." He asked.

She snapped out of her confusion and replied, "Yeah..I'm fine...just a lot to take in..."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

"It's probably nothing..." said Corey. "It's not that familiar to me..."

"But he seems to know you real well..." Twilight observed.

"I get that a lot," responded the Saiyan, again displaying that he had no memory of preceding events.

"...So that's what you mean..." the unicorn whispered to the deer, somehow able to put two and two together. "...Are you sure you've seen him before?"

"Yes, but it's...a really long story that I can barely believe..." the deer responded, whispering back.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 pm

"Now that I've explained it---" Zukai started but was interrupted.

"I would have won either way..." Rainbow shouted lifting her head.

Zukai let out a sigh as he rubbed his forehead. Sonic was back to normal after taking a breath. "You wish..." He replied smiling, his new bulged eyes shining.

"Look, we need to get back. There's something important..." Zukai replied. He was urged to show the Chaos Emerald, but didn't follow. "I'll explain when we get there."

If something has happened, i don't' want to attract any attention towards the Emerald...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 pm

"This is bad..." Zach gritted his teeth. "So...this guy attacked you, and you split up the Chaos Emeralds across the dimensions--"

"Chaos Emeralds?" Drew asked. "Is that a euphemism for your family jewels, red echidna?"

"...Not now Drew, non-amnesiacs are talking," replied Zach indifferently. "--2 here, and then four to other worlds?"

"Right. And he has 1 right now..." Knuckles responded.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:25 pm

"Chaos Emeralds huh?" Lexon said continuing his eavesdropping. "Even more interesting. So the question...where did they all go?" he smirked.
The saiyan, hedgehog, and rainbow themed pony, continued towards Ponyville. Dash and Sonic occasionally sharing glances. Zukai couldn't help but watch them do this.

I'm so going to make fun of Sonic when we get back... Zukai thought.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:35 pm

"So, anyway, how did you get here?" Twilight asked, turning directly to Corey and Bambi.

The two were silent, but it was Corey who spoke up.

"Well, I chased some guy that looked like my twin, and he went into this portal. I followed him, and so did 'Zukai' and 'Sonic'," Corey explained, heavily abridging the details. "Bambi here did the same thing, but not his twin, but some other guy's twin."

"..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:48 pm

"Twins...?" Twilight asked
-------------------
"Should we ra---" Sonic started before he was stopped.

A portal opened. It was bright in color despite it's dark energy. The three backed away. Dash had a look of fear on her face. Sonic and Zukai's stance grew serious.

Lexon walked through the portal with a smile on his face.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Bambi noticed the scene playing out on the crystal ball.

"A portal just opened--" he was cut off by Corey.

"Hey, that's the guy that got my twin!" the Saiyan observed, causing Twilight to whirl around, seeing Lexon emerge from the portal and confronting the (super)sonic trio.

Applejack and Pinkie, who were on their way back to the main city, were very surprised to see a green-encased boy flying to some location somewhere.

"Mah stars!" said the orange pony, "Is that Corey?"

"He doesn't even have wings like that purple-spiky-haired guy how are they flying?" Pinkie observed, speaking all in one breath as usual.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 pm

"Hello there, we meet again..." Lexon said smirking, He raised the emerald in his possession. It started to glow brightly.

Sonic gasped in reaction, "How'd you get that---" He started but noticed the glow, "There's one near---"

Zukai's arm went in his pocket. Sonic observed, "Wha--"

"When I crashed into that tree..." Zukai replied.

Dash's eyes fixed on the emeralds. "What are they?" She asked in her confusion.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 pm

"..." Twilight said.

"I don't know how he does it..." Bambi responded. "But for the short time I saw him like this, he was able to do it..."

"Wait...'short' time?" the unicorn asked.

"Well, for most of the time I knew him, he was a deer like me..."
--------
"Those?" Sonic asked. "They're called the 'Chaos Emeralds'. They're from our world...but how did...?"
--------
Meanwhile, Applejack and Pinkie Pie were doing their damn best to follow the flying green blur that was Corey, seeing as how, well, he was doing the same thing Zukai was doing.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Zukai held the emerald with great force. "What do you want?" Zukai asked as if not obvious what Lexon was after.

Lexon laughed, "Don't play dumb," He held the emerald out, using his index finger to point, "You've probably already guessed, I want that 'Chaos Emerald' that is in your current possession!" Lexon finished as the portal behind him vanished. He put the emerald in a pocket, his brows furrowed, and in his palms where cards, "I'll pry them from your fallen body if I have too..."

Dash gasped backing away more. "W.....What's going on...?!" She asked as she continued to watch Lexon's smile grow.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 am

"Come on, come on...!" Corey sensed the fighting energy growing. "...I don't know about Dash being near that...could be trouble! The other two can handle themselves, I think..."

Little did he know the attention he had gotten also wasn't very good for his self-esteem...that is, if he could remember what that was.

"He's touchin' down!" yelled Applejack, watching the green blur finally start descending, having not noticed the portal before.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next