EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths II

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths II - Page 6 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths II

Post  SSJ5G Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Corey continued the battle, though his rapping had been cut-off by the card lodged in his shoulder. However, Lexon used a similar trap. However, his feet were frozen in place by the card rather than being a scorching inferno.
------------
In Bambi's forest, an echidna and a boy in a jacket appeared.

"What in blazes??" The Great Prince asked.

"Hey...they're from before...in the void..." Faline noted aloud.

"Who are they again?" Ronno asked, though no one cared what he had to say on the matter.

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Some of Zukai's clothes had burned off; the right sleeve, left half of his new jacket, and some bits from his pants.

"Ngh! I....I just bought this jacket!" Zukai said, trying to add a sense of humor to the moment, "HA!!!"

Zukai launched a wave of energy at Lexon, cringing from the burns he had received.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:42 pm

"What's with him?" asked Knuckles.

"...He's apparently having trouble remembering where he is or who he is..." the Great Prince announced. "You must be Corey's friends then.."

"...Who?" Ronno asked, though once again, no one paid attention.

"Corey, Zukai, and Sonic have disappeared..." Ed said sadly.

"So has Bambi," said Faline. "Is he in your world?"

"No. He may be in the same spot that our friends are." Knuckles summarized. "We've come to get the Chaos Emeralds out of your world. You can come back with us if you want, though I should warn you that you may be altered upon coming to our world..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon May 28, 2012 10:18 am

"You mean like when your friends came here?" Faline questioned. At this question, Knuckles faced Faline and nodded.
---------------------
The energy wave Zukai had sent managed to incinerate a few cards from Lexon's arsenal, "Why you..." Lexon said, looking around, they hadn't paid attention before, but they had quite a crowd on their case. Applejack, Pinkie, and a few residence of the town...

"We'll meet again..." Lexon said, a portal opening.

Lexon walked through it. Sonic left Rainbow Dash for a second, running towards the portal, "No you don't!", but was stopped by Zukai.

"Let him go..." Zukai said cringing again to the burns.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon May 28, 2012 1:16 pm

"Who was that?" Twilight asked. After a bit more thinking, two loose wires connected. Things were beginning to make...some sense. "...Bambi, how much do you know?"

"...I just know that they're all overpowered where Corey, Zukai, and Sonic come from." Bambi answered. "That golden-haired form...they really like using it. A lot."

"Hmmm...maybe I'd do better to ask them myself..." the purple unicorn answered. "...Spike, get ready."
----------
"The only real thing is, I don't know how it will happen, or if it will happen." Knuckles answered. "The reason why I had the Chaos Emerald sent here...is because something strange is happening. I fought a guy not too long ago who hurled cards at his enemies. I couldn't allow him to use the Chaos Emeralds, so...I had to split them up. They were thrown into three different worlds. Our own, this one, and another I haven't seen yet."

Ed, meanwhile, was getting excited thinking of what would happen in the event the deer decided to come with them.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon May 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Corey and Zukai reverted forms. Zukai mustered whatever strength he could to use the Awaken for some quick healing to himself and Corey, although he kept it hidden, exerting a little energy to keep the bluish tint away.

"Great...what are we going to do? How are we going to get this heat off of us?" Zukai asked looking to Sonic, tending to Corey, Corey slightly shoved Zukai away.

"What in the world are you doing to me?" he asked, "Z...Zukai right?"

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon May 28, 2012 1:48 pm

"...So, are you going to travel to our world with us?" Knuckles asked, taking the two Chaos Emeralds.

There was a silence between them.

"...I'll go." Ronno answered. "I want answers..."

"Maybe I'll find Bambi if I follow you..." Faline answered. "I'll go."

"...I'm...the adult here." The Great Prince answered, with some hesitation. It was clear he was torn between the forest and a responsible adult. "...but I have a duty to fulfill as the Great Prince. I can not accompany you. Good luck to both of you..."

Faline and Ronno got close to Knuckles. Ed, meanwhile, stupidly bowed to the Great Prince out of respect.

"Ed, get over here!" Knuckles yelled, to which the jacket-wearing boy obliged. "Alright...get ready...Chaos...Control!!"

With that, Knuckles once again made the dimensional jump.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon May 28, 2012 2:05 pm

"Dammit. But if he's that strong, what about the Nobody?" Lexon asked himself, going through the halls of, what he knew to be 'The world that never was'. He walked into a room, "Cyreox, I need you to come with me..."

----------------------------
"Well, at least as Super Saiyans---" Zukai thought, but Corey interrupted.

"W...What's a Super Saiyan?" Corey asked, looking confused.

They had made it back to the library without publicity. Applejack and Pinkie Pie were told that they could handle the matter, and they should continue what they needed to do.
------------------------------
"Cyreox, what can you do?" Lexon asked, he and Cyreox where in an 'arena' of sorts.

"I....can do this..." Cyreox replied, a memory of Corey's slipping into his mind.

Cyreox's hair spiked up, an aura started to fluctuate, and Cyreox's muscle mass slightly enlarged.

Cyreox had become a 'Super Saiyan' of sorts. His hair, instead of a regular golden color, was a dark bluish color.

"Excellent!" Lexon said looking at Cyreox's accomplishment.

"I assume 'Xrewd' will be able to do the same..." Cyreox replied.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon May 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Cyreox looked at himself, seeming to recall something else. "If I remember right, this form is a mastered version of the state. His friends and former trainees...I think, can take it one step further."

A fountain of memories had "resurfaced" in Cyreox's mind, allowing him to see Corey's memory of the Eds beating the PPGs.
--------------------------
"Ah, there you two are..." Twilight said. "...What's really going on here?"

"...You were watching, right?" Corey remembered that part before he lifted off.

"Yes, I was." she answered. "What was all that?"

"...You have to explain things...I only met you guys for a little bit before that last adventure ended..." Bambi said, moving across the room to his unwilling travelling partners.

"Right, well, let's start at the beginning then..." Sonic began.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Sonic and Zukai helped each other out, explaining what Zukai had explained to Dash.
---------------------------
"One step further?" Lexon questioned, looking down thinking.

"Do you know how to fight like him yet? Do you have his reactions?" Lexon asked walking closer to Cyreox.

"I....I only know little bits..." He replied.

"Well we'll have to fix that won't we?" Lexon replied throwing a card at Cyreox.
-----------------------------

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon May 28, 2012 4:33 pm

"...That's pretty much the whole story..." Zukai finished, seeing as how Corey's memories had currently left him.

"So...two of your friends have lost their memories recently..." Twilight took this all in, Spike having taken down abridged notes for the unicorn.

"...That covers you three," said Dash. She then turned to Bambi. "But what's your story?"

"...Well..." Bambi began. "...you see..."

He began to explain his side of the story up until how he ended up here.

"......Two different worlds have been affected...and a rival of yours has also lost his memory..." Twilight nodded. She looked as though she were developing a headache from trying to take all the information in.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu May 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Bambi nodded, as Twilight got most of it.

Sonic got up after sitting on the ground, "The question now is what was that guy's plan?"

Zukai looked at his newly bought jacket and his other tattered clothing.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu May 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Cyreox and Lexon quickly wound up sparring, the former not quite fighting like the person whose memories he was regaining. The cards flew, Cyreox using his version of Lumina as a blade as well.
-------
A green flash of light went off in the home universe of the heroes. Knuckles, Ed, and two humanoid deer had arrived back in the home universe. Faline and Ronno had been altered, just as Knuckles said they would. However, while Ronno was not necessarily a problem...

"JESUS CHRIST, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!" Drew wailed, both his eyes immediately bleeding from the sight of the naked anthros before him.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 am

"Sonic, do you think we would be able to jump from worlds with just this one Chaos Emerald?" Zukai asked looking at said Emerald.
----------------------
Lexon clapped his hands, holding Cyreox's 'Lumina' in place. "Your not doing so bad, after a few days his memories should all be yours!" Lexon smiled. The fighter he saw in that colorful world was a strong one. A formidable opponent indeed, but an ally? That would be even better.

Xrewd walked in. "Just so we are clear, you don't have any anthropomorphic 'Nobodies', do you?" he said, obviously starting to gain Drew's personality, his old one anyways.

"No, we don't, not yet anyway..." Lexon replied thinking, "Why don't you two spar, I want to see what you both can do..."

Cyreox and Xrewd eyed each other. Their hair started to gain a dark blue tint as auras began to flare.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:24 am

"...I..." Twilight began, seeming to weigh the outcomes in her mind. "...I think I'll be coming with you. I've always wanted to see other dimensions!"

"...Don't know if you'd like ours..." Corey shrugged. "That kind of thing is--"

He hitched. Another memory, gone.

"--common where we come from." Sonic finished.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:54 am

"Yes, I think we can." Sonic replied

Twilight walked towards Sonic and Zukai, a smile on her face, "It's alright, what's the worst that could happen?"

"If you insist.." Zukai replied. He took his eyes off Twilight and set them on Corey, "I guess you should stay here..."

Zukai held out the emerald, "Ready...?" he looked at Sonic, then to Twilight.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:13 pm

"Alright then." Corey agreed. He didn't see any reason in arguing, given that whatever this world was, they didn't seem to be prepared for such a battle like the one he'd just had with Lexon.

"Let's get back." Sonic said. Twilight said nothing, though she looked excited at going.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:55 am

In a purple flash, the three where gone. "cooooool!" Spike's mouth was open.
--------------------------

"DO YOU HAVE CLOTHES ON YET?!?!!" Drew shouted as he kept his eyes closed.

He opened them to see two blinding purple flashes.

1) Three strangers teleporting in with a Chaos Emerald

2) and the second being Twilight, the newly transformed anthro....

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!" Drew cringed, turning away.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:15 am

"..." Sonic was confused. "Drew, I don't--"

"Not you, though it'd be nice! Who the hell is that?!" Drew asked, his eyes bleeding from the overabundance of anthro nudity.

Twilight looked down, and was confused.

"Uh..."

Faline had to cut in at this point, now wearing clothes.

"...Don't ask why...uh, Tailsko, was it?"

"On it..." Tailsko responded, immediately putting a set of clothes on the pony with her psychic abilities*.

*EEnE Z Episode 29.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:26 am

"Faline?" Zukai asked. He looked towards Faline, "Anyone mind filling us in?"
Lexon monitored the two Saiyan Nobody's spar. He was quite impressed with the results.

Each minute they had gained another small memory, whether it be a simple fixation in battle style, or childhood to teenage fascinations.

Lexon frowned at the next feat.

"Ka me ha me..." Cyreox said, he didn't speak very loud or put much 'feeling' into the word. A blue ball of light started to form in Cyreox's hands, which he placed at his side.

"Special.....Beam...." Xrewd's reply; his index fingers were joined, touching his forehead, yellow/purple sparks formulating over his fingers.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:33 am

"Alright, but tell us where you were, and why you brought the horse with you!" Drew said, pulling his palm away from his eyes.

"Excuse me, but I'm not a horse, I'm a unicorn!" Twilight responded indigantly, motioning to her horn with--wait, what were those things now growing out of her hooves?

"Long story..." Sonic cut in. "...So anyway..."

He began to explain what happened on his end. In turn, Knuckles explained what happened with the Chaos Emeralds and why Faline and Ronno were now here.

"Wait, you guys brought HIM here?!" Sonic said when Knuckles got done with his explanation.

"He's lost his memories too, same with Drew and Corey, according to Bambi." Zukai said. "There's something that happened when each one of them became Heartless..."
---------
"...I guess I'd better find that other jewel," Corey observed, his memory of the Chaos Emeralds now becoming foggier and foggier.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 pm

"HA!!!"

"CANNON"

The two beams soar through the air, their target was Lexon.

Lexon jumped into the air, in an attempt to dodge, but then the two Nobodys gained another memory from their respective counterparts. The two Nobodys motioned their hands, and the beams curved, changing course to Lexon once again.

"Wha-----?"

He threw a card, changing his momentum and direction, once again, dodging the blasts.

"This power......"

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 pm

"...Wait..." Zach said. "You mean to tell me you left Corey...without his memories...in another world...?"

All present immediately thought about what Zach said. Sonic and Zukai reflected on what just happened and felt very stupid.

"...And we left him with Bambi..." said Sonic.

"...I don't know what this 'Bambi' is, but he sounds queer," Drew droned.

"Hey...!" Ronno cut in.

"Get the fuck away from me," said Drew.
--------
"So...we've got to find..." Corey struggled. "A jewel...like the one...they just left with..."

"What's the matter?" Dash asked, completely insensitive to the Saiyan's developing amnesia.

"...I don't think he remembers what they're called and that's driving him insane..." Bambi remarked.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:37 am

Lexon watched the beams curve, yet again. "D....Darn it!" he said quickly grabbing a card and throwing it towards the beams.

The card grew in size until it collided with the beams, exploding on impact, the explosion absorbed the attacks, the 'saiyan' Nobodys released their hold on their attacks.

"This is amazing....but...terrifying at the same time...." Lexon noted as he fell to the ground, landing, and standing up.

"That's enough..."
"Drew, calm down!" Zukai retorted

"Don't you tell me what to do you purple headed freak!." Drew replied.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 am

"...Has he always been like this?" Twilight asked.

"Well, as far as the whole...well..." Sonic found it difficult to explain. "You know, yeah, as far as I've known him, he's just held a distaste for...animals like us."

"...Why does 'purple-haired freak' sound so familiar..." Ronno asked, unknowingly referring to Zukai's coloration in that incident.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next