EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collisions Z

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Collisions Z - Page 4 Empty Re: Collisions Z

Post  SSJ5G Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:11 pm

In the distance, they could see the blue beams that Gex was referring to. After flying over, they saw a vague shape in the distance. Could that have been the tower the gecko was talking about?
----
Corey ducked down upon hearing this, and saw an orange furry object wearing blue jeans and red tennis shoes fly over his head. It did not seem to be carrying anything, however.

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 am

The fox ran at Drew, jumping the length of the odd battleground and landing in front of Drew. The boy didn't flinch however, and proceeded to jump backwards, onto his hands and kick the fox in the chin. The animal for whatever reason, let off a scream of pain and flew up into the sky, eventually exploding in a mass of light.

"I just had anger at a fox... What could this be referencing.."

--------------------
Damian picked up Ness by the leg after the boy went for a kick, and threw him against a wall, dashing behind Ness and blasting him from behind. Ness met the same fate as Fox when he exploded in the distance.

Drew and Damian regrouped immediately after this, and discussed the situation.

"What was that all about?" Drew asked.

"Don't know..."

CLEAR!

A voice rang out, and the scenery changed...

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:50 pm

The orange anthro landed on his feet, and proceeded to pull a large purple crystal from his pocket, followed by two clear gems. After gazing at them for a few moments, he seemed to just realize he almost nailed someone in the back of the head with jumping out. He turned to Corey, and an awkward silence ensued.

"Uh, hi. I'm here to help you out. I don't know why else I was called here, and..." Corey realized something. "...uh, can you speak?" The animal shook his head. "But you can understand what I'm saying, right?" This time, a nod. "OK, good. So, uh, what's the situation?"

As the bandicoot tried his hardest to explain what he was doing here through awkward gestures and occasional noises, Corey regretted ever having asked. He could have done better if he had a notepad with him--if this bandicoot could write...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:19 pm

"I guess we'll have to go..." Shadow said as she took lead. Terra soon followed.

As they got closer they looked toward the ground, looking for anything suspicious.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Now, in front of the two heroes stood a orange robot like figure with a arm cannon, and a little pink ball with small rounded arms and feet. The latter didn't even half hands.

Unlike before, a name apeared above each of them. Samus apeared above the robot like figure, and Kirby above the "puffball".

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:55 am

The two landed in front of a tower with teeth that seemed to be...spitting fire. After quickly breaking all the teeth, the two began to shake, and eventually broke away, revealing a rather large brain with eyeballs...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:24 am

Damian shifted his stance, raising his hands over his head. Kirby was running across the stage at him.

"Masenko...." Damian chanted. "HA!"

Damians yellow beam surged forward, detonating on the pink ball of cute. Before he could continue his assault, a single kick from Samus sent him soaring across the stage as well.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum