EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collisions Z

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Collisions Z Empty Collisions Z

Post  Toonking911 Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:05 pm

This story is not about the world of Ed Edd n Eddy Z.This takes place in another timeline, where Drew, Zach, and Corey along with others from there world must unite in order to stop the corruption of not only there world, but all worlds, of every timeline.This, is Collisions Z.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damian made his way to the warehouse he had been invited mysteriously to.He flew over the city until he over the correct street. The Saiyan landed on the side walk, ignoring the suprised looks he was geting.

Damian was a 16 year old boy of medium build. Meaning he was tall, skinny but still had some noticeable arm muscles. He wore a black zip up hoodie with grey strings that tightened and untightened his hood. The rims of the sweatshirt where grey awell. His undershirt was visible, as the hoodie was unzipped, revealing his red short sleeve T-shirt. His pants where as black as his sweatshirt, or at least it appeared pretty damn close. He wore black and red tennis shoes. He had a expression that made him look tired, angry, and bored all at the same time, and also appeared that he had that expression for awhile. His eyes complimented this, as they oddly enough where Dark Red. His hair was Jet black and was spiked, three spikes hanging over his face, and a large one that appeared held up by nothing, as it was pointed forward, as opposed to downwards.

After seeing the shape the Warehouse apeared to be in he sighed.
"What a drag...." Damian muttered, putting his hands in his pockets.

Last edited by Toonking911 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Collisions Z Empty Re: Collisions Z

Post  SSJ5G Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Three more people flew high over the city, heading for the same warehouse. All three of them belonged to the Saiyan race.

The youngest, Corey, had spiky brown hair with brown eyes. He wore a blue headband, tied snugly around his head. He had, or at least appeared to have on a green zip-up hoodie with blue jeans on. However, his shoes were brown, and appeared more like the footwear of the Namekian race.

The second oldest, Zach, had very spiky black hair with a prominent widow's peak. He wore a red muscle shirt with red pants. He also wore white gloves and white boots with yellow tips. He wore a black sleeveless vest over these clothes.

The oldest of all, Drew, had angular, spiky black hair more like Corey's. He appeared to be wearing a dark blue cloak on and nothing else.

"Looks like this is the place," said Drew. "Why do you think we were called here?"

"Don't know. Might have something to do with these disturbances, though..." said Corey.

"Yeah. I still feel strange for having...that system installed within us." answered Zach.

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Then, two more figures were spotted above in the sky. Both landed shortly after reaching the warehouse.
One was a female. she had long dark hair. She had silver eyes. Her clothing consisted of a Gray jacket which was zipped from her neck to her waistline before it extended outwards over her legs. The jacket was held on her waist by a red belt. Her pants were gray, and her shoes were a darker gray.

The other one was a male. His hair was very spiky and a dark brown in color. His eyes were a greenish color. His shoes were gray as clouds, and his pants were an aqua blue color. He wore a weighted cape and shoulder pads that were golden in color over his gray shirt. He was saiyan, as his tail was wrapped around his waist like a belt.

"So this is the place huh?" The female questioned "I guess so Shadow." The male replied. "I guess we should talk to the others Terra." Shadow suggested.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Damain sensed all the power levels as they approached the werehouse, all below his. He ignored them and approached the building.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Corey, Drew and Zach landed. The three looked around, having sensed the other three, and noticing Damian about to enter.

"So you were called too?" Zach asked.

"We should wait for the other two before entering. Whoever called us might know something about what's going on..." Drew said.

"Did you notice it too...?" Corey asked of Damian.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Damian studied Corey and his cousins.After about 30 seconds he spoke.
"Yes..." And he turned away.A anime style sweat bead went down the back of Coreys head.
"Hoper I never have to work with him..." Drew whispered to Zach. At this point, Terra and Shadow began to approach them.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm

"Darling, what do you think this is about?" Shadow asked as the two walked towards the other 4 men. "I don't know, but whatever it is, i can feel it's urgent.." Terra replied.
-------------------
Terra and Shadow reached the other 4. "The one with the hoodie, he's a shady character, best be on guard..." Terra told Shadow telepathically

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 pm

"How many people did this guy call?" Zach asked, turning to recognize the newly landed duo.

"Certainly, there have to be other strong fighters he can commission as well..." Drew noted.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 pm

"My names Terra..." Terra announced, holding his hand out towards Drew. "I'm Shadow" Shadow announced, holder her hand out toward Corey.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 pm

"Drew, commanding officer of the School Wars operation seven years ago." he said, shaking Terra's hand.

"Corey, general of the School Wars operation seven years ago." Corey said, merely following Drew's example as he shook Shadow's hand.

"Zach, second-in-command, school wars, seven years ago." Zach summarized.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Damian croosed his arms over his chest and continued looking away.

School Wars? Ive heard of them before...

Last edited by Toonking911 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Terra then shook Corey's hand, Shadow shook Drew's hand, and then they both shook Zach's hand. "Nice to meet you. And what, may i ask, is your name?" Terra said looking at Damian.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Damian looked at Terra, his red eyes creeping Terra out.
"Its Damian..." he answered turning away once again. He tried to sense inside the warehouse, but somehting was messing with that particular ability.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 pm

"Only one way to find out why we were summoned here." Drew said when all the introductions ended. "That is, we have to go inside."

Since he was about to do so anyway, Damian walked up to the warehouse door, and threw it open, triggering the plot advancement.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Shadow and Terra stayed in the back, so long as to keep a careful eye on Damian. "His power seems to be the lowest of us all. I don't think he knows how to suppress his power." Shadow told Terra telepathically. "I don't know, but something about hims bugs me..." Terra replied.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Damian looked threwout the warehouse, which was completly empty, except for a man standing on the other end of the building.The man turned around, and revealed someone even darker looking then Damian....

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm

The Cousin Trio began to walk in through the doors as well, flanking Damian. The warehouse was a dank, dusty place. Light seeped in through the dusty windows, particles floating in the light reflected through the glass. Shadow and Terra were the last to come in.

"Shut the door," said a gravelly voice. "You've all come. Good."

This voice came from a man with black hair, and a gray sleeveless shirt and black jeans. He wore a pair of loafers. His skin was a strange ashy pale color, and when he turned to regard the newcomers, his eyes were piss yellow.

"My name is Zer. I take it you're here because you want to know why the hell all this is happening...the Northern Lights here in this city, other random changes I'm sure you noticed..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Shadow shut the door. Shadow and Terra stayed in the back a bit. "This guy feels worse..." Terra whispered in Shadow's ear. "Know what you mean..." Shadow replied.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:35 pm

"Well? Start talking." Damian said, supriseing Terra and Shadow.
Why are they looking at me like that .....

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 pm

".....It seems the power of the Dimensional Stones has caused reality to warp…" Zer began.

"Dimensional Stones?" Corey asked. "......Does anyone else want to know what those are?"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 pm

"Um...Stones that control the dimensions?" Terra suggest laughing a bit. Shadow followed...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Damian sighed at this, which creeped Terra and Shadow out to the extent they stoped laughing.
"Get on with it...." Damian said to Zer.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 pm

“I’m not surprised you haven’t heard of them.” said the man, taking a few steps forward and reaching into the left pocket of his slacks. When his hand returned to view, all the heroes could see was a white stone, gleaming in the little light that penetrated the windows. “This is one of them. I recovered it from the culprit behind this, but I can’t repair it, not with just this one. This is the White Stone-the Stone of Dimensions, which is able to cause tears in the dimensional walls.”

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:59 pm

"If this is the stone of dimensions, then why are the others as well called the "Dimensional stones" if only one is of dimensions...?" Shadow asked

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 am

"The other four stones are based off the four elements, Earth, Water, Fire and Wind. The elements represent how a story-a timeline-is played out, in this case." Zer continued.

"How so?" asked Zach.

"Fire represents conflict, the basic, ever-present conflict between good and evil, must exist no matter which side wins in the end. Water represents constant flow, like a river. The time has to keep flowing to keep the story moving. There are exceptions, of course, but generally, water keeps the timeline chugging along. Earth represents the natural timeline disturbances. That is to say, when someone comes along and wrecks the peace to allow the other events to work naturally. Wind represents the events leading to the climax; the climax of the fable itself like a hurricane of action."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum