EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths

2 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths - Page 30 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 am

Excalibur started to flare in a burning gold aura. "I'm ready...." Zukai said his body was vibrant, and his eyes glowed with his confidence.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:24 am

The other useful-in-battle heroes took on the generic henchmen, while Heartless Form Riku II began to fight the handicapped battle against Corey and Zuki simultaneously. His keyblade began to form in a black fire.

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 am

"S....So, you want some more...!?" Riku shouted, his mind set, and ready for his defense. The Ed's bodies started to crackle with lightning. Their hair was gold, and they had achieved their Super Saiyan 2 Forms to their fullest.

"You fools can't win now. The Dimensional stones have given me enough power to finish all of you!!!!" the dragon yelled.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:54 am

"Earth Scroll Release: Sword Quake!" Corey yelled, slamming the blade down on the platform at their feet. The platform suddenly erupted into a thousand earth spikes and was launched at Riku. Riku put up a black flame shield to nullify the oncoming spikes.
-----
The Eds at Super Saiyan 2 launched themselves into battle, and began to try some melee.
-----
"...They're..." Bambi began, feeling the....forest, I guess. Why he was able to use his natural ability here was not clear to him.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Zukai charged at Riku, Excalibur in hand. "Take this!" He shouted attempting to strike Riku with his blade, but Riku jumped back, noting Corey's absence. "Where did he---" Riku started, but soon was launched forward towards Zukai, as Corey's attack hit.
------------------------
The Eds kept up their attacks, but where soon cut off by bright green fire.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 pm

The Eds barely managed to dodge and pressed the attack, at least until the monstrous tail of the beast swatted Edd, him completely caught off guard.
--------
"..........those three....They'll be...destroyed..." Bambi said, possibly unable to use the word 'kill'.
--------
Corey and Zukai continued their attack.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Zukai let go of Excalibur, which floated in front of him, and put his hand to his side. The pointed tip of Excalibur aimed at Riku, as the Sword started to spin wildly. A ball of energy started to form at the tip. "Ka...." Zuki started. "Me..."

----------------------------
"What are you saying?" Faline asked. "They can't...defeat that monster.." Bambi replied.
---------------------
"Eddy! watch out for the tail!" Edd shouted "It packs a punch equivalent of...." Edd started dodging another bolt of fire.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 pm

"Sonic, let's finish off the last of these things..." Shadow said. Both he and Sonic turned red. The others who were fighting the henchmen understood and began to lure the remainder of the Heartless Saibamen to a secluded part of the distortion.

"Chaos...Blast!!" both said, launching a large red field of energy.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:03 pm

"Ha me!!" Zukai shouted. "Don't fire yet..." A voice said, "Huh...?" Zukai asked "Why?" He finished, looking at Excalibur.
---------------------------
"Zukai! Hurry up!" Corey yelled, Lumina and Riku's keyblade where locked
-----------------------------------
"MASENKO!!!!" Edd shouted attempting to counter more fire, but the fire absorbed the Masenko technique somehow, and hit Edd. "Ahhh!!!!" He screamed, his body was in green flames.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 pm

"Double-D!!" Ed and Eddy yelled.
-------
"...What a mess..." Ronno mumbled, almost unable to look. Especially now that he had just watched the most violent thing since...well, ever in his life, he'd wished he'd have kept his anger under control, but he hadn't.
--------
"Damn it! What are you waiting for?" Corey asked.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

"This place we are in, It's the home to a shattered world. It's highly unstable. With all this energy going off it'll start to ripple apart...and we could all end up in separate worlds...." Excalibur said, channeling it's communications to Corey. "Just hold him off for now...." It finished.
--------------------------------
"Well...i guess i have no choice...what's next? LionKing?!" Zukai laughed.
--------------------------------
Everyone felt the ground shake. "See what i mean...?" Excalibur said. Zukai looked at the Eds, Ed, and Eddy where showering the Dragon monster: Maleficent with energy blasts.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm

"Damn. Is there anything we can do?" Corey asked, backing away. This time, it was Lumina that spoke.

"There is something you can do..." it spoke, using that same creepy voice it had when Corey first discovered the Earth scroll. "Remember those five stones that Maleficent had for a short period of time?"
------
"What was that?!" Bambi asked, having felt the place ripple. "...I don't even..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Excalibur was still spinning. "Watch i feel the opening will come soon..." Excalibur said.
------------------------
"Stop randomly firing you energy" Zukai wanted to shout at the eds, but he didn't. "They aren't gonna stop are they? Oh shit....Edd!" Zukai thought. Edd got up and started to imitate the other two Eds.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Another rumble.

"Listen, Lumina, if you have something to say about those stones, do it now, because this place is about to fall apart--"

"I know what Excalibur said. Go ask your friends up there, the deer. I'm sure they might know something about it..." said Lumina. Then silence.

"Damn it!" Corey thought aloud, just before dodging another slice.
----
By now, all of the lower-level henchmen had been destroyed.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm

"The stones...." Excalibur started. "What stones?" Zukai asked, looking at Excalibur's hilt. "Lumina tells Corey of these Stones." "Umm...?" Zuki realized Corey was doing some work holding Riku off. "This is getting restless....." "I've got it! Use your Awaken technique to freeze everything but You, Me, Corey, Lumina, and Riku...." Excalibur suggested. "Now why didn't i think of that myself?!" Zukai answered, he channeled his power. "I'll help!" Corey shouted, as he heard the plan. "AWAKEN!!!!!!" The two brothers shouted. Everything slowed down. The Eds, Maleficent, Bambi, Faline, everything. Until everything was still, and quiet.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:36 pm

"Maleficent was holding five artifacts before she took that form." said Lumina, this time, to everyone except Riku and those that were in the time freeze. Even as it continued to clash with Riku's keyblade, it kept talking. "Those five artifacts are called the Dimensional Stones. Four of five control the elements, while the fifth one controls the dimensions themselves, allowing free access to any universe. She shattered reality itself so that we'd end up here! Now, the stones are split across this dimensional distortion as well."

"Interesting..." Corey said, pushing back Riku.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 pm

"So, the rumors ARE true..." Excalibur said. "But how is it you knew they actually existed?"
------------------------------
"Now.....HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zukai said, launching his attack, as Excalibur remembered his attack, and fired as well

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 pm

"........." Lumina went silent. "How I know isn't the most important thing right now--move, Corey!"

Corey dodged the Excalibur Kamehameha.

"But what they are is important. If you want to save reality, then we need to find those stones."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm

"Gwah!!!" Riku gasped being hit by the blast.
-----------------------
"I know, i can find them.....you said four of them controls the elements right?" Zukai said looking towards Corey, the smoke wasn't clear yet.
----------------------------------

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 pm

"That's right. Now go!" Lumina continued.

Corey continued to watch the smoke as well. "I don't think this time freeze is going to last forever."

"Your priority should be to find the White Stone. That's the one that controls dimensions. If we find that, we'll stand a chance and might be able to keep this place stable," Excalibur advised.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 pm

"But if i find all 5. Lets just hope that their like the chaos emeralds...find one..find them all..." Zukai said. "That makes no sense...." Excalibur started. Zukai on the other hand, wasn't listening. Instead, he was concentrating.The ground started to form rock, fire, water, and wind. The wind twisted into a visible whirlwind, that sped across the world. The Water did the same, as did the Fire, but the rock just floated and sped. In a few seconds they all launched into maleficent. They went in, and then came back out.

"Just what the hell is he doing?" Corey asked.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Riku came forth from the smoke, and Corey immediately rushed after him to stall for time so that Zukai could do...whatever the hell he was doing.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 pm

The four elemental blobs sped back to Zukai, floating around him. "T...The stones?!?!" Excalibur shouted. "The 5th one...It's up there....." Zukai said pointing upwards, into a swirling vortex of black and white. Zuki let go of Excalibur, "Help Corey..." Zukai said, all of a sudden, Corey and Zukai reverted. "Damnit...this reality is screwing up our powers now!" Zukai called out, as everything started going again. Zukai grabbed the four stones from the elemental blobs he created, which soon dispersed. Zukai flew upwards. "T..The stones!!!" Maleficent shouted. "I can't feel them in my body anymore...."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 pm

"Hurry, Zukai!" Corey yelled. "Lumina, can I count on you to put this on auto-pilot for a while?"

Lumina did not answer, practically floating out of Corey's hands to block an oncoming attack. Corey immediately flew up after Zuki.

"Let's do this..." Corey said.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 pm

"I warn you, i sense something strong guarding it..." Zukai said "Don't know what...but best be on guard..." Corey nodded. They got closer to the vortex, until they got through. They were in Maleficent's lair for a second, then the screen shook, and the room started to change into darkness, except for the ground. Corey was engulfed in black flames. "Z...Zukai!" He shouted, his body darkened. He was now a living shadow heartless. "Corey!" Zukai shouted.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next