EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths

2 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths - Page 32 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Zukai was grunting, trying to keep the power there. "I'm...i hope this world is stable...!!!!!" Zukai crossed his arms. "HA!!!!!" Zukai shouted, the ground started to shake as he thrust his arms outwards. His deadly explosion attack was about ready fire. The wall of elements covered Zukai's body until he was ready.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Gold and Corey commented on how they couldn't remember each other's names and how the Unown were getting creepier and how the Cyndaquil died. Eventually, both were halted, and pulled underground...
-
When he next came to, Corey observed that now his other leg and arm were missing, and he was now ghost white. It was official: Corey was going to have a word with the directors when this hell was over...
------
Tailsko could only watch as Shadow Corey and Zukai held still, a cluster of energy surrounding the latter as he prepared to launch...

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 am

The elements then surrounded Shadow Corey.(See Goku Vs Pikkon) He wasn't able to move, despite Lumina's efforts. "Wh...what?!"
-------------------------------
"Zukai, what the hell are you doing?!" Brandon thought. "At that power you can destroy yourself!!!"
"Z...Zukai..." Zach and Drew noted
"Is he trying to kill himself?" Shadow shouted, jumping out of the way from Riku's attacks.

"Damn that runt...." Maleficent shouted, lashing out her tail.

-------------------------------

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:10 am

"I...I..." Tailsko was unable to formulate her thoughts, seeing the two so close to death and able to feel the fear and anger of those in the void...
---
"...Fuck..." Now 6 more Unown were hovering about Corey's head.

"N-O-T-U-R-what the hell is that, a clock?" Yes, in this fucked-up redinition of the Lost Silver creepypasta, one of the Unown in Corey's party resembled a clock. "Not...my...time...?"

Gold, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. He spelled out his Unown. "D-Y-I-N-G...Dying...I'm...dying...?"

At this point, another strange animal appeared. And to Corey's vast surprise, it was that same animal that ghoul from earlier was holding. In no time at all, Corey figured that Gold was the ghoul. Well, except the fact that Gold had started to cry bloody tears at the sight of the half-a-Celebi.

"You...at Sacred Tower..." Gold started. The Celebi telepathically said something to Gold. He floated after it while the Unown followed him. Corey felt he had to follow, but something knocked him on his ass...

In this moment, Corey saw a brighter light burn through this hell, and all was black again...As the light faded once more, Corey saw nothing but a dark void, his arms and legs restored, and color too.

"Now what..." Corey asked.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 am

In the darkness, two figures formed. It was a shadow of himself fighting Zukai. "What...?" Corey questioned watching close. "N..No....Zukai...." Corey shouted.
------------------------------------------
"T....TAKE...T..THIS!!!" Zukai shouted in pain as his body rippled and a massive shockwave filled the scene as Zukai's body seemed to explode. "...stop..." Zukai said, freezing time. He ran up to Shadow Corey, and grabbed something from within his clothes. He ran back to his safe area, and started time back up again. He reverted to only his Super Awaken form.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 am

The smoke created after the explosion was blinding. All fighting stopped. Before the smoke cleared, Maleficent was the one who spoke.

"It really does appear he killed himself, to kill the other..."
-------------
"...N...no..." Tailsko put her head into her hands, and began to cry.
-------------
"I'm...dead...but why am I not back in that hell with Gold?" Corey asked himself. It was then, six more Unown appeared to him. He read them.

"R-E-T-U-R-N....'Return'?" The Unown seemed to nod in approval, and then faded away. In the void that was the darkness, Corey could see a being start to form, the energy seeming to come from his own heart...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 am

The smoke started to clear, and a figure was on his knee's holding his hand out in the place Zukai was standing.
---------------------------
Tailsko looked up. "C...Corey!?" She screamed waiting for the smoke to clear.
--------------------------
When the smoke finally cleared, Corey's body was encased in a barrier, while Lumina was on the ground. Her glow was dull and fading.
--------------------------
"T..There both...alive?!?!" Maleficent quesioned in anger.
---------------------------
During the smoke

Zukai put one hand up, forming a barrier around Corey's body, healing any and all injuries due to his Super Awaken form. Lumina however was hit. The elements had dispersed. Zukai put half his remaining energy in the barrier he made around Corey's body.
--------------------------------
Zuki put the White stone into Excalibur's 5th socket. "Go...Excalibur..." He finished as his body fell, not dead, but unconscious. And Excalibur start to float. "Go...make that world stable...leave me here..." "But..." Excalibur said. "go...n..now..." Zukai finished.

Excalibur's body turned to Zukai as if to nod, and started to teleport into the unstable space Everyone else was in.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:13 am

Shadow Corey got to his feet. He walked towards the unconscious Zukai, and held out his hand.

At this point, Tailsko could take no more. She dashed at the screen, like a football fan screaming at their favorite team to pick up the slack and actually win a game, and passed THROUGH the screen as if it were a portal.

"Stop it! Corey...!" The instant she made contact with him, everything changed...
----
"It's warm...It's....It's...!" Corey was gradually being surrounded by light rather than darkness. He finally found himself staring into the eyes of...someone...just before he left it.

The figure was like him, except older in age, his hair spiked up out of his face, raven black in color, eyes gray like ashes. His gi, while mimicking Corey's in style, had a green color with a dark blue sash and wristbands. His shoes were the same color. In place of Corey's bandanna on this figure was the kanji for fire etched into his forehead.

"Return to your own world..." he said, and a dazzling flash of light filled Corey's eyelids, as heart and body were reunited once more...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 am

Excalibur started to glow.
-------------------------
"T...Tailsko?!" Corey said, as the two hugged. "I missed you..." They both said to each other.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:34 am

"This place is dangerous..." Corey said, standing up. He resumed his Mastered Super Saiyan form. Upon spotting Bambi, he picked Tailsko up, and flew her over to the three.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 am

The ground started to shape with color, textures. Grass started to grow, and the world started to stabilize.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:14 am

"I'll be back. Zukai's hurt." Corey said, flying off the top of the hill. "Looks like Excalibur did it, alright."

Corey immediately went back to get Zukai. Excalibur and Lumina returned to their sheaths at this point, Lumina mostly purified. The Dimensional Stones had begun to restore the landscape.

For some reason, Corey felt strange...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:03 pm

"Damn that kid..." Maleficent shouted as she looked up, very angered.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 am

Corey managed to get Zukai out of the way in time.

"We did it. At least this world has been restored...but why am I not re-transforming?" Corey asked, referring to his deer form.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:20 pm

"ngh..." Zukai moaned in agony as Corey carried him over to the hill.
----------------------------------
"It's because the Dimensional Stones have allowed me to make it to where you will be who you are instead of what you aren't" Excalibur replied hovering next to Corey.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:07 pm

"I see. Well, that takes care of that. Now, to put an end to this plan to destroy the entire spectrum of reality." Corey said. "...Fusion might work, as would a multiversal Spirit Bomb, but I don't think we have much time with anyone."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 am

"Fusion?" Zukai asked "Are you sure that could work....maybe if two fusions were about.." Zukai suggested

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 am

"But how...? The Chaos Emeralds aren't here." Corey began. "Maybe these Dimensional Stones could have something to do with it..."

Corey stared hard at the embedded gems in Excalibur's hilt. "..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:14 am

"I know, i remember something called the 'Fusion Dance' created by the Metamorans. While i was dead king kai told me of it. He then gave me a demonstration of the dance. " Zukai suggested. "Is this 'dance' short or long? " Corey asked.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 am

"You were dead once?!" Bambi asked.

".......Not right now..." Corey hatched an idea at this point.

"Brandon! Take the Eds' place for just a little bit! I have a plan..."

WIth this, Shadow was left to fight Riku alone, while the Eds made their way with a injured Edd to the platform.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:44 am

"alright this is what we'll do" Corey started to whisper
---------------------------------
Brandon made a barrier shielding himself from the blazes of fire Maleficent started to breath.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:20 pm

"Eds, what I want you to do is absorb the power of these Dimensional Stones, all at once, while at your Super Saiyan 2 level. Zukai and I will do the same thing. If they gave her power, it can surely do the same for us..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:59 pm

"Hmm" the Eds nodded.
----------------
"Alright guys, lets do it...." Corey said when they started, somehow bambi started to get the energy too.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Strange, why is he getting the energy as well? Edd thought, but paid it no mind as he felt the power course through his own body.

"Almost done..." Corey noted.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:39 pm

The eds started to pull closer to each other like magnets, so did Corey and Zukai, but bambi was somehow being pulled as well.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next