EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths

2 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths - Page 28 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths

Post  Gohan2535 Sat May 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Faline could barely see as dust started to fly.
----------------------
"Riku!!! FINISH THAT PURPLE DEAR NOW!!!!!" Maleficent yelled. Riku heard her loud and clear. "Now...you die..." Riku yelled his keyblade high and ready to impale.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat May 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Not much could be seen, due to all the dust. Riku swung forward, but somehow, his blade got stuck. Corey had managed to catch the blade using his own mouth.

"You...what are you...?" Riku asked, but Corey couldn't answer. He began to headbutt Riku. The force sent him back through several trees. At that point, the dust cleared...
----------
"What is that force...?" The Great Prince said, looking in the direction of the battle. He could see a large yellow fire over there (see: Goku's first SSJ transformation).
-----------
"Now...Ronno...." Corey said, turning to Ronno. "It's your turn..."
-----------
Corey (Deer, SSJ): 560+

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat May 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Zuki got up. He went towards Bambi. He could barley walk, but he got there. He, with the help of Sonic, picked up Bambi, and took him to the others. Ronno sped in their direction. But in a flash of white light Ronno's path was blocked by Corey. "Your fight is with me now..." he stated.
----------------------------------

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat May 07, 2011 2:19 pm

"I..." Corey started. He was overcome with rage. "I won't..." His muscles bulged a bit more. "I won't forgive you!!!" His aura flared, and the shockwave hit Ronno dead-on. He then headbutted him, and hit him with a front hoof thrust to the chest in the blink of an eye.
--------------
Faline gasped at this, forcing herself to her feet. "Is he going to kill him?"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat May 07, 2011 2:24 pm

"It's not easy to tell. He's full on rage. If he isn't satisfied, then me might.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat May 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Faline continued: "You were talking about two legends in your...'Saiyan'...mythology. You told me that one when Corey had changed into that monster earlier. But...you never finished explaining the other one..."

"What is..." Bambi said weakly. "What is...he?"

"He's coming to..." Drew noted. "It seems that Zuki had healed him somewhat..."
--------
"What must I do here...?" The Great Prince was still at a moment of indecision. He just couldn't decide what to do, even given that he was supposed to tell the truth at this point.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat May 07, 2011 3:04 pm

"Well, the second legend. It's not exactly this one. It's close enough..." Zuki began.
-----------------------

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat May 07, 2011 3:22 pm

"It's the legend of the Super Saiyan..." Zuki continued. "A warrior pure of heart, but fueled by the fiercest rage. Before, we'd already made this level, but since it was locked away, it's like he's done it all over again."
------------
Corey stared in Ronno's direction. Slowly, his rational thought was returning.

I don't think it'd be a good idea for me to kill him right off. But I don't think the Great Prince would let his mother anywhere near this site, and Bambi'd find a way to kill me if I talked Faline into sweet-talking him. On top of that, Riku could recover from that first attack any minute now. Corey thought. I have to find a way to remove that Heartless form from him...but how?

Ronno finally got up from where he was knocked away. "You bastard!!" he yelled. "You can't beat me! You can't!!"

Ronno charged again, but was headbutted away once again.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat May 07, 2011 3:28 pm

"i don't think you have any say in the matter..." Corey replied, watching Ronno fly back.
-------------------------------------------
"It seems he's coming to his senses. His anger is down." Zach said. "Do you think we should heal Bambi now, or keep him unconscious?"

"well, it's a matter of keep him in the dark, or tell him the truth. Faline knows...."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm

"The whole forest will find out before too long..." said Faline. "It's a wonder that they haven't already."

"...She's right." Sonic said after some consideration.
----------------
There has to be a way I can snap him out of this without killing him. Corey thought, going on the defensive.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat May 07, 2011 5:29 pm

"Ugh. I can sense Riku getting back up..." Zuki said, looking in the direction in which Riku was sent. "I'll..go hold him off..." Zuki said. "No, your still exhausted from earlier." Sonic said. "Well if he gets away, he'll just come back for Faline. We have to end this now!" Zuki replied running in Riku's direction.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat May 07, 2011 6:09 pm

"Damn it, Zuki!!" Corey mumbled to himself. Ronno was getting back up again. "Your persistence is unsurprising."

"You expected me to stay down?!" Ronno yelled.

"Not really." Corey said.

What would Goku do about something like this...with the exception of his bully personality, he's still good at a fundamental level... Corey continued to think, when suddenly, he'd remembered something that Goku said he had done in a similar situation, while fused with someone else.

"...The Stardust Breaker?" Corey asked himself.
--------------
"Ugh...damn it...that Super Saiyan is a lot stronger than I thought he could be..." Riku said.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat May 07, 2011 6:43 pm

"Damn him.." Riku said, until a blue flash blurred his vision. Zuki in Awaken head-butted Riku. But quickly reverted to normal. Nearly exhausted again.
------------------------

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat May 07, 2011 6:54 pm

"Damn!" Corey said. "Got to make this quick..." Corey hastily formed a rainbow ball in his mouth, crunching into stars, and throwing it towards Ronno. Ronno, being the utmost genius that he is, decided to go for one last shot at Corey's head, only to find himself being the one stopped cold against Corey's head. Suddenly, he started to sparkle, pouring out of his eyes, mouth, and pores.
---------
"Urgh...you again! That's it!!" Riku decided to initiate his second Heartless transformation.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat May 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Zuki tried to hold still, but the power was overwhelming.
----------------------
"Wanna say shit now?!" Corey shouted watching as Ronno started to turn a grayish color. Then he started to revert to his normal teen self. While his heartless form seemed to disintegrate into nothing.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat May 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Bambi finally got to his feet.

"Did Corey defeat him...?" Bambi asked.

"No...look." Drew said. Ronno's normal form appeared. When he saw the angry Super Saiyan deer in front of him, his reaction was mature and completely unexpected.

"WAAAAAAAHHH!!" He then proceeded to run away to the sidelines. Sonic soon cut him off, with the help of Zach and Drew.
-------
"Now, for the other one..." said Corey. He turned to Zuki and Riku, who was transforming. The barbed "X" on his chest began to reappear. "Zuki! Get out of there!"

"Corey?! What happened to Ronno!?" Zuki asked.

"I'll explain later!" yelled Corey. In a flash, Corey was in front of Zuki.
--------
Meanwhile, Maleficent was watching the events in both worlds unfold. "Where is that last Dimensional Stone...? Riku is definitely unable to do this alone. We underestimated them greatly..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun May 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Zuki ran towards Faline and Bambi. "You okay Bambi?" Zuki asked.
----------------------------
The warriors on earth continued their fight. With Tailsko however, something weird was happening. The screen started to act weird. One second the scene was clear, then the next it started to turn into static, and fade. Then come back on. and repeat. "What the..?" She asked. "Oh no..."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Corey and Riku began their fight, even as the sky continued to fissure above them, with Riku taking a slight edge at first.
----------
Maleficent's minion was finally holding a white jewel, the White Stone. "Now, to get back to home base..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun May 08, 2011 3:48 pm

"Y..yeah..." Bambi replied. He got up to his feet. He was still slightly bleeding. "Here....let me help.." Zuki said. He still wanted to heal Bambi, unsure if he could utilized Awaken for that long. "Come on...come on..." Zuki thought trying to trigger his Awaken.
---------------------------------
At this point Tailsko could sense that the universe where almost combined into one. She could feel Corey's energy. And so could the warriors fighting outside. Tailsko channeled her energy hoping that it would be able to reach Zuki. and as if there was an invisible portal opened, Tailsko's energy channeled into Zuki.
-------------------------------
"W..what...?!" Zuki asked feeling her power. "Tailsko?!"

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Corey's Ki level continued to increase as his deer body got used to the Super Saiyan transformation. Within a few seconds, he was able to get the transformed Riku on the ropes.
---------
At Maleficent's domain, the last minion arrived with the final Dimensional Stone.

"Alright...now...we'll get going..." Maleficent said, channeling the power of all five at last...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun May 08, 2011 5:09 pm

"Awaken!" Zuki shouted, with the help of Tailsko's energy. He the began the healing process. the blood that was on the ground started to rise back into Bambi's body. His wounds started to close.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun May 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Eventually, Corey decided enough was enough. He struck Riku in the side once his power rose to the point that he could take down the silver fawn, even while the latter was at full power. He formed a blue ball of energy in his mouth.

"Ka...me..." he said, though it came out more like "aahhhhh...maaaaayyy..."

Riku was still trying to recover...
----------
Bambi began to finish healing, time being turned back on the wounds.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun May 08, 2011 7:08 pm

"T..Thank you.." Bambi said, not knowing what else to say. He looked at Faline, who wasn't shocked at all. "So...you've known?" Bambi asked still a bit weakened. "Just recently..." She replied with a frown. "I wish i could have told you..."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun May 08, 2011 7:18 pm

"ahhhhh....mayyyyy...." Corey said, the ball growing bigger. Suddenly, before he could finish, the skies in all the universes finished shattering. The ball in Corey's mouth dissipated. "What the hell?!"
------
Eddy said the same thing when it happened on his end.
--------
Just then, a deep female voice boomed throughout the two universes...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun May 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Everyone looked around. The voice laughed. "Maleficent!!!" Tailsko said. She had a flash, and could see her, and could see what her plan was. "Corey!" Tailsko started. Corey!

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next