EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths

2 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths - Page 15 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths

Post  SSJ5G Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:41 pm

"Could you describe this light?" Edd asked.

"Well, it's very pretty. I think it should be in Alaska, though..." Ed said, mixing his serious side with his lighthearted side.

"You saw an aurora borealis?"

Edd took a look for himself, and first saw the aurora for himself. Suppressing his shock, he turned to the theatrical poster which he had examined before going in the theater. This was too much, and it was Ol' Sockhead who had to break the news of what he saw...
--------
"Ugh, Corey?" Zach asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Oh, there you are..."

Corey's aura sparked again, held for three seconds, and faded.

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:04 pm

"I see your aura control is getting better..." Zach said

"Yeah, not by much, but i guess it's a good start." Corey replied, standing firmly, looking at Zach, then looking to Zuki's rising body. "Not to long now then huh?" Zuki asked. "Until what?" Corey asked, tilting his head in slight confusion.

"Till we are able to control it... Completely." Zuki's reply.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:42 pm

"Hmmm...yeah, you're right." Corey gave it some thought. Then his thoughts returned to what he'd said he'd do. "Yesterday, after Ronno went away scared, I decided to tell Bambi to see if he could bond with his father. I feel that's the right thing to do in this case. There's only so much I can do before my attention has to return to our predicament."

"That, and because of your attitude towards him," Sonic said, the camera having been away somewhere else during the "ki control" sequence", but returning on the opening of this post. "It would lead to a scenario where you end up beating him to near-death..."

"Even Corey has some restraint..." said Drew, though all four knew he was being sarcastic when it came to a pissed-off Corey.

"Hold that thought, I think they want to know what happened..." Corey then contacted Tailsko telepathically...

You're probably wondering what we were talking about yesterday, aren't you?

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:33 pm

If you would so likely explain, that would be great.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:40 pm

As Corey started to telepathically explain that his interference could end in two ways: one; he ends up beating the piss out of Ronno (possibly even reducing the local bully into meat slices) and spoils the Young Prince, two; he helps Bambi successfully and all is restored to its normal glory, Sonic, Zuki, Zach and Drew began to develop their own control again. Meanwhile, Corey also explained he now knew Bambi idolized him as an older brother.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:43 pm

interesting. It seems your making progress... But do you know how your gonna return? Tailsko pondered.

This however, was one thing that the heroes didn't solve.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Damn, uh... Corey was about to break telepathy, when Tailsko became suddenly frantic on the other end.

Corey, be careful! When Maleficent sent you to that dimension, it was obviously by accident. I think she only realizes this now, but she put too much power behind it, and ended up rupturing the dimensional walls. Tailsko said, also explaining the aurora borealis and Edd's own theory. Shocked from what he just heard, and how it would explain their current situation, Corey turned to his fellow heroes, and spoke.

"Reality's starting to really screw up. I'd best hurry..." said Corey.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:53 pm

"What'd she say?" Sonic asked, looking at Corey's face.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:55 pm

"According to Double-D, an irregular aurora borealis has appeared over Peach Creek." Corey said, dropping his voice low so that only his allies could hear him. "Problem: we aren't anywhere near the Arctic Circle. Reality's starting to fall apart...Not much we can do, though. Tailsko thinks that when Maleficent sent that silver fawn here for whatever reason he's here, she put too much magic behind it, leading to our own ensnarement in this deathtrap..."

"Yeah...hadn't thought of it before, but how will we get back?" said Zach, suddenly worried.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:59 pm

"I'm not sure at all. Possibly we'd have to "Negotiate" with Maleficent." Corey said in a low tone.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:03 am

"I hope that by 'negotiate', you mean what I think you mean..." said Sonic.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't sell out a friend unless I could find a way to get out of it immediately afterward." replied Corey. "Speaking of which, I have a little brother to take care of...however, if he's bonding with his father, I won't interfere."
----------------------
Power Levels Update:

Corey (Deer, Regaining Ki Control): 16.5
Zuki (Deer, Regaining Ki Control): 17.1

Characters Stuck in Non-Deer bodies
Drew (Owl): 14.6
Zach (Squirrel): 14.61
Sonic (Animal): 10.2

Riku (Deer): 10

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:49 pm

"Alright go on with it then. Should we continue wandering around? or further our progress on Ki?" Zuki asked not knowing what exactly to do.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:54 pm

With Riku...

"Those strange interlopers are powerful...I can't do much against them, except transforming them into Heartless." he mumbled to himself. "That would mean we would gain five powerful new allies, should they interfere with my objective."

Maleficent, however, contacted him first, having tried to predict the future.

"I've uncovered something that might aid us if all else fails...So, did you see the one called 'Corey' against 'Ronno'?"
----------
With Tailsko and the Eds, after Corey explains.

"He doesn't have much choice," said Tailsko. "He's in too deep to back out now."

"We'll have to keep an eye out in this dimension as well. If the universe is starting to overlap with others, there's a chance our dead enemies may return from the dead as well..." Edd summarized.
-----------
"You guys can do that. If I tried to do that in front of Bambi, he'd freak out." Corey said. "I think I'm weaker than Zuki by this point, but there's not much else that can be done. The Great Prince even acknowledged this, according to what you told me when he pulled you guys aside a few nights ago."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 pm

"Okay then. I'll go ahead and continue the training. No telling what might happen. Especially with that silver fawn running around." Zuki replied.

------------------------------------------------------
"Well, why don't you three go and check things out. I'll stay and make a communion if needed." Tailsko told the eds, who nodded and started to exit the theater.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Tailsko remained behind, watching the movie.
----------
Corey turned from his old friends, to go pay a visit to his new friend. His newest visit, however, was contingent on his new friend's willingness to talk to his father.
----------
"Yes, I recall that one, mainly because he was still not used to his body." Riku said.

"Now, the one we briefly turned into a Heartless had a lot of pure thoughts in his heart, but had some negative ones as well, making the boost in power lower than it should."

"That makes sense, but what does Ronno--" Riku cut himself off, realizing his master's plan. "You mean that..."

"Due to Corey's interference," Maleficent continued. "Ronno's anger is slowly growing, and more and more negative thoughts than what should be there are starting to grow. Meaning his power should be boosted a lot more."
--------------
Bambi, meanwhile, was, for some reason, practicing his jumps at his den. It wasn't like he had much else to do.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Minutes passed until Corey finally arrived at Bambi's den. Watching him jump, and jump.

At the hero's den, Zuki and the others were practicing ki control.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm

"...What's he doing...?" Corey whispered to himself.
--------
Sonic began running around again, trying to regain control of his speed. It was beginning to show that he was gaining control of his speed.
--------
"For now, though, continue attempting to capture the princess of this dimension." Maleficent said. Meanwhile, this author was lol'ing at Faline being a princess.

"Understood." Riku said, and the connection was closed.
--------
Tailsko ignored this for the time being, though, as Corey decided to call her.

Tailsko, I'm going to need to re-locate Ronno. It's time he gets a taste of his own medicine...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Ok, give me a second. Tailsko started to concentrate.

--------------------------------------------------
Riku was wondering, trying to find the "Princess" Faline. He hid in a bush to find Ronno and Faline together...again...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Dokkan, Dokkan, tsuiteru.... Corey thought, quietly singing to himself.

What was that, Corey? Tailsko asked back, trying to locate Ronno amid the fractured reality.

Dragon Soul, I think... Corey replied.

They're about 233 yards in a northwestern direction. Incidentally, there's a large jump near there, too. And, Corey...

Yeah?

Bambi's really good at jumping. This might be his big shot at bonding with his father. Tailsko spoke up.

Well, who was Corey kidding? He practically had to have Bambi do this now! With this in mind, Corey began to walk forward, already formulating his plan.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Bambi began to jump again. Right as he jumped, his name was called, and he fell flat on his face due to distraction. "err...whoops.." Bambi said getting up. "Hey Corey..."
-----------------------------------------

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 pm

"Hey, there..." Corey said. He decided to cut straight to the point, and thus introduced his plan, with a casual question. "Out of curiosity, are you allowed to leave the den, by any chance?" A few seconds passed, before the young prince supplied him with an answer.

"Actually, he did allow me, after I decided to talk to him..."

Good. That takes care of that problem... Corey thought. "Well, follow me...don't worry, where I'm going doesn't involve porcupines or rolls..."

He then decided to lead Bambi-the long way-to Ronno and Faline's location. Of course, Tailsko neglected to mention this...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm

"Ronno, i could really care." Faline said, she was getting restless with Ronno. "You say that, but you know that you can't resist my awesomeness....." Ronno replied.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm

As this author was struggling to keep himself from lol'ing to death at the previous paragraph, Corey and Bambi began to get closer.

"It should be just over here..." Corey poked his head through a bush, to see the scene below take place. Bambi poked his head through a few seconds later. After a few seconds of awkward silence, the two retracted their heads, back to the other side of the bushes. "If you're going to say something, keep your voice low," said Corey quietly.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:44 pm

"Why are we here.....?" Bambi whispered.
-----------------------------------------------
"I forgot to mention...." Tailsko started.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 pm

"Faline's with him..."
---
"...I noticed..." Corey mouthed to himself, before deciding to answer Bambi's question. "Oh nothing, just waiting for something." He closed his eyes in focus, trying to picture the layout of the place. Of course, kids tend to take things the wrong way in some situations, and this was no exception.

"Does she like him or something?" Bambi asked, sounding hurt, but kept his voice low.

"No, she doesn't...just trust me on this one..." Corey saw a small jump, and then the large jump Tailsko mentioned ahead of it by a fair amount in his mental image. His attention soon turned to Bambi once again. "Time to beat him at his own game...like I said, if he claims that no other fawn can do this or that, then up the ante..."

"What do you mean, Corey?"

"When the time comes, you'll know."
-----
Riku noticed Bambi and Corey nearby, and recalled that Maleficent said Corey was bringing Ronno's anger to a slow simmer, allowing negative buildup in his heart. He decided to see if what she was saying was true. He began to focus on the "karma buildup" in each of the deer's hearts. Bambi had almost 0 negativity to speak of. Corey had slightly more negativity in him due to his tortured past. Faline had slightly more negativity than that, though Riku assumed this was due to her being with the most overconfident fawn that she knew. Ronno had the most negativity out of the group, positive and negative thoughts almost balanced at this point.

"Interesting..." he mumbled, keeping his voice as low as he could.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next