EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths

2 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths - Page 5 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:16 pm

In the tree, perplexed, was an orange vixen with an abnormality. She had blue eyes, and was obviously disturbed that two deer and a blue hedgehog who she didn't know were. Corey inhaled.

"Y...you don't remember?" Corey asked, feeling slightly hurt.

"What's your name?" Sonic asked, feeling a bit like Zuki was-this Tailsko wasn't familiar.
-------
Meanwhile, Bambi, Thumper and Flower were crossing a rather old log.

"See, nothin' to it!" Thumper said triumphantly. "All it takes is one big 'Grrr..'"

(This narrator did NOTHING wrong. NOTHING...)

Last edited by SSJ5G on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:39 pm

"T...Tailsko" She said a confused look on her face.
--------------------------------

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:48 pm

"But...how...I thought...you were left behind..."

"Left behind?" Tailsko climbed down, clearly unsure. Zuki was processing things at an incredible rate.

No, she wasn't pulled in, otherwise she'd already be with us...But she's so similar. Even the number of tails is the same. She'd have recognized me or Sonic almost immediately because our coloration is the same... Zuki thought. Unless...

"When we were pulled..."

"Corey! Hold up!" Zuki yelled.
----------
A large brown porcupine abruptly popped out of the log, quills coming out. He growled menacingly. In response, the three animals reacted as bravely as possible under such circumstances.

"PORCUPINE!" They screamed, being chased back to where they came.

"Get off and stay off my log, you trespassing hooligans!!" the porcupine angrily yelled, flaring up. He then turned, brushed off the tracks, and grumbled about this generation's kids not being as respectful as they used to be as he went back into the log.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:15 pm

"What?!" Corey asked yelling at Zuki.

----------------------------------------------
The porcupine crawled into "his" log. Bambi and his friends looked out, and in the distance saw the shadow of the Great Prince

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:22 pm

That's not the Tailsko we know. Zuki switched over to telepathy. Corey instantly felt a twinge of embarassment well up in him. This was immediately followed by a surge of realization.

As he assured this universe's Tailsko that he just mistook her for someone else, he informed Zuki the following:

If you can still perform a Mind Wipe, do it! I don't want people to find out before it's time!. Corey said telepathically. Zuki had no objections-it was too early to be giving themselves away. With some concentration and borrowed energy from Sonic, he was able to wipe the fox's mind.

"Oh, uh...what are you three doing here?" Tailsko said, her memory of the past two minutes erased.

"Sorry, just passing by..."

Though Corey proved once again he was a lousy liar, Tailsko no longer saw a reason to hang around, and thus split.
-------
"Uh-oh..." Thumper began. "It's your dad...we'd better get out of here before he realizes you're here."

Bambi started to obey his friends, but suddenly had an epiphany.

"No, this is it! I can show my dad how brave I am!"

And so, after plans were made for Thumper to get the Great Prince's attention, Flower stayed behind, while Thumper gave Bambi some advice. Thumper stopped hopping across the stones long enough...

"You just gotta be scarier than whatever's scaring you. grrr..." Then Thumper left his longtime friend alone on the log. He then thumped on the log to draw him out...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:33 pm

"Im gonna walk across this log!" Bambi said with confidence. then he attempted to scare the porcupine, but bleated yet again.

"Get off ma' property you crazy squirrel!" The porcupine said aggravated.
"I'm not a squirrel, I'm the "Young Prince"..." Bambi replied.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:38 pm

An odd feeling of deja vu suddenly entered Corey.

"Why do I feel like something's about to happen to our new friend...?" Corey asked.
---------------
Zach and Drew continued their search, feeling odd.

"Hey Drew...remember how Corey bravely stood up to Ronno?" Zach asked.

"And made himself look like an idiot? Yeah, I remember."

"Why do I get the feeling that he's going to screw things up?"

"Ah, Corey may be challenged in street smarts, but I don't think he's that stupid."

"He was bullied in his child life, remember?"
----------------
Thumper ran to the nearby Great Prince.

"HELP!!" he yelled, getting the king's attention instantly. "There's this thing...and he's got these eyyyyes, and, and these claws like GRRRRRRR, and he walks around like this Hi Hi Hi, and, and YOU GOTTA SEE IT!!!" He then attempted to lead. When he saw the father wasn't following, he said "WELL?? COME ON!!"

The Great Prince sighed, finding himself wishing he could get a break.
-----------------
Meanwhile, Bambi and the porcupine were arguing.

"Come on, princey," it was an average game of "YOU SHALL NOT PASS", with the porcupine repeatedly cutting off Bambi's alternate paths.

"You don't understand...!" Bambi started.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:50 pm

"I have to get across!" Bambi finished
"THEN GO AROUND. Back in my day we didn't want to go willy nilly onto someone Else's property. We took the long way. sometimes took days...weeks...sometimes in the poor in rain! cause we had a little thing called respect." the porcupine said, and then a shadow passed him
-------------------------------------

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:58 pm

When the young Prince looked up, he saw his father. Now, in that moment, Bambi made two leaps. The first was a literal leap, right over the ranting porcupine's head. The second was a leap of logic...in reverse. The act done, Bambi gave the deer equivalent of the middle finger* to the porcupine-flicking his tail up and continuing on his merry little way.

"You did it, Bambi!" Flower congratulated.

"Oh, you've done it alright..." the porcupine grumbled, before spiking up his quills. He then gave chase to Bambi.

Say, have you played "Whack-a-Mole"? Well have you played "Stick-a-Deer-with-your-Spikes"? Because the porcupine was popping out of several areas in the log, forcing Bambi to make all kinds of turns, running in circles on the bridge.

*Look at the context of the moment, and you'll see what I mean.
------
Thumper had poked his head through the bushes.

"It's right over--" he cut himself off, seeing Bambi's peril. "OOps, heh, heh, wrong way." He then tried to lead the Great Prince away.
------
Corey, Zuki and Sonic began walking, unsure of what to do next. Contacting the Tailsko they knew wasn't working out, and they didn't even know why they were like this.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Zuki started practicing his ki sense and telepathy. All of a sudden his mind was filled with vision....

Two fawn were walking through the woods. "Faline?...Ronno?..." Zuki said, Corey and Sonic gathered up.

"What?" Corey asked looking at the concentrating Zuki.

"Yeah that's the great thing about me...I don't feel any pain." Ronno said looking back, "Heh, watch this!"

Ronno ran up to a tree at his top speed and headbutted the tree. When he hit the tree he bounced off. "Zeeeee..." Ronno managed.
----------------------------------
Corey and Sonic tried to use their knowledge of Telepathy to see what Zuki was seeing, and succeeded
-----------------------------------
"Nuthin..." Ronno managed a second time. Faline shook her head.
-----------------------------------
A scream broke the vision...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:18 pm

"What the...?" Corey said, confused.

"What was that?!" Sonic asked, bewildered.

"It sort of sounded like..." Zuki began. Then another scream rang out. Corey, Zuki and Sonic all looked at each other.

"Bambi!!!"

Corey and Zuki broke off into a run, Sonic soon following. Eventually, against his best wishes, he hitched a ride on Corey's head.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:38 pm

After a minute, the three got there and saw Faline talking to Bambi, while he was trying to hide something.

"Hold still!" Thumper said. "Im fine, really. It's just OWW!!" Bambi responded as Thumper pulled out the spike. "Got it..." Thumper said triumphantly.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Before anyone could respond, the local bully reared his named antlers.

"Ah, Bambi! I thought I recognized that scream. I'm surprised you're still moving."

"It was just a porcupine..."

"No...I'm talking about how you..." Ronno's voice became bitter and caustic, inciting Corey to a rage. "...froze up on the meadow, right in front of your father--and your friends."

"Ronno!" Faline said, just as Bambi's expression changed from a surprised anger to a very saddened expression.
----
"How does he know about that?" Zuki asked himself, keeping his emotions in check. Sonic had similar questions, as did Corey. But Corey wasn't going to sit around and find out. He was slowly beginning to seethe with a sympathetic rage.

"I was right...he is a bully." Corey said through gritted teeth. Now, my friends, it is important to note that our dimensionally swapped heroes are at the top of a hill, the porcupine's log at the bottom. As evidenced before, Corey has trouble with traction.

Last edited by SSJ5G on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:55 pm

"Don't be sad...if we didn't have cowards, we wouldn't know who the brave ones are!" Ronno said smirking.

Corey hurried down but didn't see a rock in the way and tripped at the top...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Sonic, seeing an inevitable fall, leapt off his friend's head. Corey, meanwhile, eventually lost control.

"Oh my..."
------------
"I'm not a coward!" Following Bambi's defense came the most pathetic excuse for a roar anyone had ever heard in the history of this world or the next: the bleat of a lamb. Faline made a face, while Ronno began to mock Bambi further.

"Oh, sure, sure..."

"GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!!!" Corey finished, screaming as he finally lost control. Meanwhile, some random rabbit yelled out "Do a barrel roll!"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Corey did many barrel rolls down the hill. He kept rolling and rolled onto the log in which was were the porcupine was resting. The porcupine was startled and immediately spiked up.

"Watch out!" Bambi yelled but was too late as Corey met most pain then ever before in his life...(Other then dieing...)

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 pm

There was an eerie silence, preserved only by birds chirping and Zuki and Sonic gasping, immediately sliding down the hill after him, making sure not to trip.

And just like that, Corey screamed. He screamed for a good twenty seconds at the top of his voice.
------
The Great Prince was walking when he heard the scream. He did not know who it was, but it couldn't mean anything good. He decided that after a quick check on the meadow, he'd go straight back to the porcupine who insulted him.
------
The Tailsko that the heroes knew was walking around, trying to make sense of things, when suddenly, she heard a scream.

"C...Corey?" she asked.
------
The Eds meanwhile-or at least Ed and Eddy, were laughing. Edd had become eerily silent, ever since Corey's failed attempt to power up.

The scream suddenly echoed, and Edd knew then that something was amiss.

"Was that... an echo...?" Edd questioned.
------
And just like that, Corey flew right off the log, quills lodging...not in a good place. He continued to scream in pain, and finally, Corey's screaming stopped when he was submerged underwater, having fallen in.

Fuck my new life... thought Corey, the spikes lodged in his rump and in a place dangerously close to a place that he'd hoped wouldn't be inert. Finally, he swam to the surface, just as Sonic and Zuki closed in.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan253 Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Ronno looked at Corey laughing. "Oh wow..." He said
-----------------------------
"Corey?! Are you okay?" Zuki asked looking towards Corey's Behind...
Sonic climbed on Corey once again and lo
oked at the spikes...

Gohan253

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:01 pm

"Just fine...absolutely nothing wrong...." Corey said, struggling to get to shore. Now not only did he have trouble seeing and thus balancing (as he was walking towards Ronno as he had intended to do in the first place), but it hurt to walk due to all the spines in his ass. And it wasn't helping that Sonic was beginning to dequill the whole mess.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Corey got closer and closer. Sonic got the last of the spikes. And by that time Corey was in front of Ronno.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:54 pm

"I wonder, though..." Corey mumbled, still wincing at the pain that he had been feeling in a place he'd never felt pain before, or would have cared to feel in the first place. His mind had trailed off, completely forgetting about why he had come down in the first place. That is, until Ronno reminded him, as he was still laughing at the pain previously dealt to Corey. Though his question was probably obvious to answer, he felt the need to ask it anyway.

"What are you laughing at?" he said, as Sonic jumped down.

"Man, you really are slow!" Ronno said, continuing to laugh, further raising Corey's ire. But before Corey could officially go on the attack, he turned to Faline. It occurred to the three newcomers almost instantly that Ronno had had his fill of bullying and goading, since no one was actually going to challenge him. "Come on, let's go..."

But Faline wasn't budging, still concerned for the welfare of the young Prince. "I'm staying here..." Too bad Ronno was out to prove he was a professional tool.

"Oh, come on..." he lowered his head, showing his antlers, and forcing Faline to take a step back.

"Ronno, quit it!" But before Corey, Zuki, Sonic, Thumper or Flower could intervene in their own way, someone else did-the one you would least suspect.

"llLeave her alone!" Bambi yelled, drawing shock from everyone, the dimensionally swapped animorphs included.

Honestly, didn't think he had it in him... Corey communicated telepathically to his surrogate brother and friend.
----------

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:50 am

"Did you say something.." Ronno paused..."Bambi?" Ronno finished walking towards Bambi. "No, well, uh, i mean yes...Uh...Leave her alone!" Bambi replied, going down a bit. "Please.." "You tell em' Bambi!" Thumper said. "Oooh loook...it's the wittle bunny and the wittle skunk.. Does the wittle pwince pway with the wittle bunny and the wittle skunk?" Ronno mocked.

Thumper pushed Bambi which triggered the next step of events. Thumper's act caused Bambi to push Ronno back into a small mud puddle.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 am

Though Corey saw the whole thing, pretty much everyone would agree with him when he said that Ronno got what he deserved when that happened. Too bad the deer in question wouldn't. For with a single growl, all present knew he was pissed-off.

"Run!" Thumper yelled, leaving Bambi. Though it didn't last long.

Corey decided to act now...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Corey ran out in front of Ronno. "Out of the way Carley!" Ronno intimidated.
--------
"Corey..what are you doing?!" Zuki said moving towards him, furthering Ronno's rage.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 pm

"I believe there's something that has gone unfinished..." Corey intentionally referred to the preceding day's events.

Seriously, Corey, what the hell?!

I'm about to teach this little bastard a lesson...I will transform into the mighty Oozaru, and crush him like a--oh wait, I can't. Fuck. I'll just settle for fighting him as I am.

But Corey was already fresh out of trash-talk, so he referred to something he'd never used on anyone before.

"By the way, you just lost the game..."

"Dude...what are you on?" Sonic asked, though no one seemed to notice. "No one's going to get that..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next