EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths - Page 2 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:46 pm

The dark figure was still in the trees watching the female fawn's every move...as if it was ready to get it's prey...
--------------------------------------
Sonic started moving towards the dark fawn.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Corey also started moving. But he wasn't interested in what Corey, Zach, Drew, Zuki or Sonic had to say, not only because he evidently didn't care who they were, but because he had other things to do. He gave a look at the other five animals, did a double take on Zuki, as though to determine if what he was seeing was real, before charging off after the young Prince. Zach and Drew watched from above, only slightly amused at the events that took place.

The dark fawn immediately ran after them, crying, "Whoa, whoa whoa, wait..." blowing snow all over Sonic, into Corey and Zuki's faces, and all over the gray rabbit and skunk as he moved in front of the named Bambi and Faline.

"Whoa, where you going? Forest on fire?" A smile was on his face, though he had a look on his face that suggested that he knew the punchline was bad, but he didn't much care. He gazed back and forth, expecting a reaction. However, he only received silent stares from the two deer and the four female rabbits.

------
Got bored, so I made this:
The Dimensional Jump and the Jerk
Corey (Deer, Unused to Body): 2.5
Zuki (Deer, Unused to Body): 2.52

Drew (Owl*): 4
Zach (Squirrel*): 4
Sonic (as Animal form*): 3

*Indicates a character whose animal was not shown engaging directly in B1 or 2, and also isn’t at full power. Just too lazy to write it out if their respective animal never directly engaged. Thus, why all the characters who never fought directly will not be featured in the list. Please note how dramatic the drop in power is, since the Saiyans were over 8 million and Sonic was over a million.

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 pm

"Who are you?" Faline asked with an expression only showing her confusion. "Names Ronno" The fawn said, then tilting his haid to show off his little stubs. "and these are the boys..." Ronno started, and then jabbed his head into a tree "Stab" he said, then lifted his head to scrape some of the tree's skin off "and Jab!" snow from a tree fell on Ronno. Faline, Bambi, the rabbits and the skunk started trotting off. "Well, hope the three of you have a nice day" Faline said as the 8 animals left.
------------------------------
"Wow, im starting to think this movie's highly overrated..." Eddy said. "But the blue hedgehog yelled out Zuki...doesn't that seem weird....wait...Blue hedgehog...." Eddy thought

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Corey shook the snow off his face for the second time today, a clearly outraged look on his face. But nothing could prepare him, nor his cousins, nor his friend, and certainly not his surrogate brother for what was next up this Ronno's sleeve.

"Zuki," Corey began, now irritated. "Let's go..."
---------
But before the Saiyans and hedgehogs could react, Ronno began to spin a story.

"I wouldn't go that way if I were you...I saw Man..." he said, causing Corey and Zuki to stop dead in their tracks. Corey slid forward a few feet.

"...Man...?" Drew said. "...Hmmm..."

"They must be referring to hunters..." Zach translated. "I'd better protect my nuts..."

"That's original, Zach..." Drew said, while Corey once again starting quaking with laughter slightly.

"You saw Maaan?" said Bambi, clearly concerned.

"Yeah," Ronno dragged it out as he casually turned to the other deer. He then leapt forward.

"So there I was, down in the meadow..." he began, mimicking a spider if anything.

"Does he honestly expect them to believe this?" Corey asked Zuki quietly.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:53 pm

"Then suddenly i heard a voice, luring my in..." Ronno said low behind Bambi. "Im here...Im here..." Ronno said with a small stick in his mouth, in which he spit out. "see...Man's got this stick that can make his voice sound like one of us" Ronno said looking from animal to animal. "But i'm way to smart for that..." Ronno continued, he was now mimicking a cheetah creeping up on it's prey. "So i crept up on him, reeeaaal quiet." he stopped behind a hill. He peaked his head out to look at a hanging branch. He charged out ramming the branch shouting "And BAM! Knocked him out with my trusty antlers" He said triumphantly, a smile on his face, until the branch slapped Ronno, getting two pine cones stuck in his mouth, which triggered laughter from the rabbits.

"Oh god...what a loon..." Drew said shaking his head.

"That's....quite a story..." Faline said
Now Zuki moved forward, advancing towards the fawns.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Corey followed his brother's lead, and envisioned himself making a spectacular entrance before the braggart could make things worse for himself. Unfortunately, he wasn't paying any attention to where he was going, and slipped on yet another tree root. Before anyone could stop him, he let out a yell of surprise. Trying to keep his balance, he eventually ran into a tree, headfirst, shaking loose even more snow that enveloped his body.

"Ugh, this is the fourth time in less than an hour!" Corey complained, stunned momentarily underneath the snow...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:13 pm

"You ok Corey?" Zuki asked stopping. Corey got up and there was a bump on his head. "Ouch...yeah...i guess so..." Corey said in an outermost unrealistic matter Corey shook his head and the bump was gone. They continued to go.

"Yeah...almost...unbelievable." Faline said. Ronno's face expression showed him to be confident.
"Yeah...Unbelievable..." Bambi repeated. Ronno's faced switched to Bambi "you callin' me a liar." Ronno said.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:18 pm

"Ugh, things just got worse," Corey said heatedly. Something stirred within him. Memories of a long-forgotten childhood, buried underneath a plethora of fights and two bloody wars, resurfaced. In an instant, Corey recognized the feelings of being bullied, and the vibe it gave him when he knew it was about to happen.

"You OK, Corey?" Sonic asked.

"Y-yeah...Just taking a trip down memory lane, that's all..." Corey said, though he knew Zuki probably psychically sensed what Corey felt.

"Let's keep moving." Zach said.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:26 pm

"No..No" Bambi said in which Ronno quickly replied "you wanna spar do ya?" "Ah...No!" Bambi replied. The little gray rabbit yelled out "Clobber em' Bambi!"

At this time Zuki and Corey were close enough to butt in

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:31 pm

"Bambi, huh, isn't that a girl's name?"

And that was what it took. Without even thinking of the consequences, Corey found his voice. He was bullied all his child life, and even if he wasn't supposed to be here, he wasn't going to let it happen to another, not if he could help it.

"Really, now, why are you doing this?" Corey's outrage was masked under a neutral wave of questioning. This caused everyone to stop and gaze upon the five newcomers.

"Hey, is that deer purple?" the skunk said, referring to Zuki.

"They can see color?" Drew mumbled, though no one paid him much attention.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 pm

"Uhh..." Zuki looked at the animals. He was almost embarrassed. "I don't like talking about it..." Zuki said, trying to think of something to say...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Corey remained silent, either struck by the fact that they were able to see in techincolor or that Zuki hadn't come up with a story yet. But thankfully, before either brother could speak up, Ronno shifted attention from the young Prince to the two fawns. He didn't know either one, but from the look on his face, Corey knew that the local bully had found a target in the purple deer on his left. He wouldn't allow this.

"Never mind the purple," Corey then found himself struggling to think of something to say to make the purple seem like something minor compared to the outrage that had happened not even two minutes before. He quickly contacted Zuki telepathically.

Quick, Zuki, did this guy do anything that would be noteworthy? I had my head under three pounds of snow!

Sonic had since climbed his way onto Corey's head, and was now almost eye-to-eye with Ronno.

"Look at me! I'm blue!" Sonic said, diverting attention from Zuki's predicament to allow Zuki to think clearly.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Well....he made a most likely fake story...and he looked like he has a grudge with this Bambi character.

"What the...?" Ronno said looking at the blue creature.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 pm

I heard that...wait...the groundhog...festival...

Groundhog...Oh! He scared away the groundhog while you were busy laughing at the word "gay". That's why everyone was so disappointed. He laughed...

Heh, thanks. Your purple fur will soon become negligible...now then...

Corey found his voice, and would have thanked Sonic for his help, but right now, he had a bigger problem to take care of. Such as the bully less than nine feet from him.

"So tell me, 'Ronno', was it? Why did you scare the groundhog back into its hole? You know, the icon of the ceremony?" Corey asked directly. The others gave a gasp, except for those who already knew Corey.

"Actually, I saw you earlier, mumbling about the groundhog--"

"Well, did you think to mention it, Sonic?" Corey asked.

"I didn't want to spoil the moment..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:59 pm

"Spoil the mom....what moment?!" Corey shouted...but then lowered his voice, remember what he was meaning to say...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 pm

"So, do you have a reason?" Corey said, as Sonic began to move down. Unfortunately, this was the exact time where Corey's lack of coordination in his new body took over, and ultimately caused him to nearly fall over again, but he managed to save face. That is, he didn't faceplant into the snow for a fifth time. "Uh...or, did you do it for the attention of it?" He knew how bullies worked by this point in his life, and waited passively for an answer.

But this was the exact moment where Corey's name should not be mentioned...But noticing the deteriorating effect on Ronno's psyche prompted Zuki to speak.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:07 pm

"Corey...what do you plan on doing exactly by saying what your saying?" Zuki said looking at Corey. "Corey...?" Ronno started

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:10 pm

"Isn't that a girl's name?" He finished, prompting Corey to stumble. At first, he truly thought it was, and the look on his face betrayed it. "Your parents must have a bad sense of humor." But then Corey remembered that he had seen girls named Corey, but also boys named Corey. Putting two-and-two together, Corey was able to reverse things again.

"No, but it's gender-neutral. Even if it were a girl's name, it's not nearly as bad as your sense of humor." Everything was on-edge.

"So, do you want to spar, is that what you're after?" Ronno started. "Because you've got it, you ...punk..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:14 pm

"So....is it mandatory to get down so low for a "spar" ?" Zuki asked looking at Ronno so close to the ground jumping in place excited and ready to pwn Corey.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:17 pm

"I've got this..." Corey said. He mimicked the poses, and began to charge his Ki...but there was a problem that he didn't factor in with his new body. Nothing was happening except for a deer grunting like he was about to pass an egg.

"What's he doing?" said the gray rabbit.

"It looks like he's trying to lay an egg..." Bambi said.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:20 pm

"uh...Corey..." Zuki started...
"I got this!" Corey said confidently.
"Uh...do you have to go to the little deers tree?" Bambi asked looking at the Deer's weird actions

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Ronno gave Corey a look that suggested that even he didn't know what to make of it. When Corey tried again, the dark fawn decided to stop the obnoxious grunting.

"It's time to teach you a lesson..." Ronno then charged. It was here that Corey realized something was wrong. He didn't falter, but he informed his surrogate brother two things:

"Something's wrong...also, get back!" Corey said, then shifted his attention back to the real problem. Ronno had just about hit when...

"Ronno! Time to go!" a female voice rang through the scene.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Ronno stopped in his tracks. "Coming!" Ronno said reluctantly...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Corey, now completely curious as to how such a bully could turn down his dial in a hurry, looked subtly to where Ronno was gazing. A full grown doe, about the same coloration as him, stood in the light.

"Yeah, uh, maybe it's best you should get going," said Faline in an attempt to placate Ronno. Thankfully, it worked. Corey noted that Ronno's attitude had completely changed.

"Geez, I was just playing around with Bambi, but he just--"

"Ronno!"

"I'm coming, mother!" With that, Ronno sulked off to his mother, complaining that his mother was interrupting him in the midst of making new friends.

So that was why he had stopped just a few feet from Corey.

"Ya big momma's boy! Why don't you run home to your momma, you big momma's boy?!" the gray rabbit said, breaking Corey's concentration entirely. Just then, another female voice rang through the scene.

"Thumper!"

"Coming mother..." with that, Thumper and his sisters began to walk away. A few seconds later, a female adult skunk came by and picked up the little one. Now it was four deer, a squirrel, a hedgehog, and an owl, there in the clearing where shit nearly hit the fan.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:50 pm

"well he was quite the character..." Zuki said.

"Why IS your fur purple anyway...?" Faline said looking awkwardly at Zuki...

"like i said...i don't like talking about it...but if i must.." Zuki started, he had thought something during Corey's small quarrel. "I guess I'm lucky. I was captured by...Man...few weeks after birth..." Zuki began..."Instead of being killed, i was colored this barbaric color... I managed to escape during travel...and so i was able to return..." Zuki finished..."But lets not think of it..."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next