EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #7: Mission: Search for a Legend

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #7: Mission: Search for a Legend Empty Episode #7: Mission: Search for a Legend

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Since the return to base, the NESF returned to their training while they waited for their next mission. Streak, as usual, assaulted his sandbag. Zach did some solo training of his own. Corey, meanwhile, was trying to fire a Kamehameha under Drew's tutelage.

"Corey, try it again!" Drew said. "You can't seem to get it right..."

"Ka...me...ha...me..." Corey began.

"When you get it good, you should be able to level a mountain with this kind of power. Of course...we don't have one handy around here..."

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Mission: Search for a Legend Empty Re: Episode #7: Mission: Search for a Legend

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Nadie wondered what to do, she could continue training by herself, but she didn't think it would be anything in comparison to Sparing with Makuta. She moved along outside of the base, looking for anything of interest. She saw a glow a ways away and her curiosity cause her to get close.

It was Zukai, meditating. His purple aura was fluctuating around him. It was almost exactly how they met. He was alone, in a similar matter, an aura outstretched, not as controlled as it was now, however.

She got closer and reached for Zukai's shoulder, "Uhmm," her hand touched the aura and it flashed as if an enraged fire, and Zukai quickly responded, but rising, his arm stretched out to punch.

It connected.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Episode #7: Mission: Search for a Legend Empty Re: Episode #7: Mission: Search for a Legend

Post  Toonking911 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:39 pm

In one of the non training room, many soldiers occupying the base were in a room made for lifting weights and such training. They toned soldiers were able to lift weights in the hundreds of pounds, truly excellent expressions of human strength.

But none were lifting now, all weights discarded as they looked through the window into the next room. There mouths were dropped and eyes wide.

"Heh...this thing really can't go any higher?" Makuta said from within the room, voice strained. Sweat beaded down his bare chest as he lifted a large contraption. It had to pillars, one for each arm to push up, and they met in the middle a ways up. In this intersection was a panel with "5 Ts" blinking.

"The guys freaking crazy..."

"I thought General Drew was intense..."

Makuta picked up on these sounds, and flashed a dastardly grin towards them. The glass window quickly cracked down the middle and the soldiers panicked.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:49 pm

While the soldiers were busy shitting their pants at the crazed Namekian's antics, Streak continued pummeling the sandbag.
--------
Corey fired another weak-ass beam at a target, barely tipping it over.

"This is why you practice, Corey..." Drew's scouter suddenly beeped. He put it on, "Hold that thought...Drew speaking...."

Drew's eyes narrowed. "Really, a mission like that...Would a legend like him even still be alive?"

Corey turned to Drew, "What's going on--"

"Sssh!!" Drew harshly said. "Alright, Zach, I'll go with you to get our full objectives. Corey, you stay here and practice until I come to get you."

"G-got it, Drew..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Nadie fell back hands covering her face. Zukai shook his head, aura immediate dissipating. He quickly got up, "I...I'm sorry!"

She tried to hide it, but on the inside, Nadie still had the pain mentally bulging, "N...No I...I'm fine."

Zukai began to move her hands away, blood dripping from her nose, "Y...You're bleeding, I---"

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Makuta finished his lifting, and the machine went from the apparent five tons of force to "0 Ts". He stood, adjusting his oddly earthling style training shots. He grabbed his towel, and wiped the sweat from his head and neck. As he walked out, he left the towel resting on his head

"Anyone need a spotter?" he fiendishly asked. The soldiers quickly scrambled to the opposite side of the room, pinning themselves against the wall in fear.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Zach and Drew arrived at Mission Control, where Terra was already on the monitor, waiting for them.

"Alright, you're both here..."

"Terra, what do you mean we have to find him..." Drew immediately got to the point. "Isn't he dead?"

"Believe me, I thought so too...but I went over the files, and..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:32 pm

After tending to the bloodied nose, Zukai tried to get Nadie to pay him back by punching him or something similar.

She continued to refuse, complementing that she was completely fine, "I was trained by Makuta, who would always treat me as a normal sparring partner, holding little back. Taught me a bit about pain tolerance." She began to giggle.

Zukai blinked, a slight anger, "That bastard!!" He shook his head. Nadie began to leave the room they were in, but Zukai motioned her to wait.

Things were about to unfold in that room :I

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:27 am

"We found the coordinates to where he currently...Terra typed into the computer, and a map popped up. The two Saiyans looked up to the monitor.

"Hill Top Zone huh..." Zach noted aloud.

"That's where we'll find Son Goku..." Drew finished. They quickly heard a massive noise, as the metal door to the briefing room was sent flying.

"Did I hear someone say Goku?" Makuta smirked, still in his shorts and towel on his neck, lowering his foot. "He's pretty strong right?"

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:54 am

"He's more than strong, Makuta..." Drew said. "He's a legend...up until now I thought he was dead...but I guess he's very much alive..."
------------------------
Corey continued to shoot Kamehamehas into the training dummies over and over, and Streak continued to abuse the sandbag like it owed him back rent.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Zukai quickly pulled away, "Uhmm, maybe we should go see what the others are up too." his cheeks a bright red.

Nadie shuffled to her feet, "R....right!" She slowly made her way for the door.

And so they made their way towards were the others were - Desu!

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:26 pm

After everyone was filled in on what was happening, the jet was off towards Hill Top Zone.

"We're approaching the drop off point..." Drew said, looking on the on screen navigation. The jet was autopilot, no member of NESF being able to fly a jet and for any normal pilot would be to dangerous.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:03 pm

"Alright, so we find Goku..." Corey said. "What's he look like?" The boy looked directly at Drew as he said this.

"If I knew I'd tell you..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Nadie, whilst watching the surroundings through the window spotted something slightly. She began to question what it was, but then the jet began to shake.

From another window, Zukai could see a piece of the left wing was blown off. The jet began to twist and turn. Makuta walked up to the door with a smirk on his face.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:19 pm

With a quick swipe of the arm, the door of the jet was ripped aside. The Namekian started to fly off, letting his feet rest on the jet for a moment. He then kicked off, setting the jet off balance in the process of launching him forward.

"BT Robo!!!" he yelled, a wicked grin forming on his face as he descended.

A blast fired from below, and Makuta managed to spin midair to avoid it. But when the second came, it hit and the fighter was sent down to Earth in the explosion.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:02 pm

"Damn it!" Zach grumbled. "Gonna keep us from crashing! We aren't to the drop zone yet!" He then flew out the open door and began flying underneath the plane, aiming to catch the entire payload in his arms and attempt to redirect it. However, when he went to do this...

"A BT Robo!?" Zach said, too stunned to deflect the blow from above, smacking him down to the ground. However, it wasn't done, for it soon leapt on the side of the jet, and punched through the side. Nadie screamed as the hand closed like a vicegrip around her arm, and soon the female Saiyan was slammed through the side of the plane, being tossed out towards where Zach had been knocked down.

"Bastard...!" Zukai said, raising his hands, preparing a blast. Streak's body crackled with fresh yellow lightning as he activated his Raiken.

"Uh-oh..." Drew said, looking towards Corey. Corey was frozen in the spot as the BT Robo began to prepare its own blast landing into the plane. "Corey! Think fast!"

"W-wha--" Corey didn't have time to react before Drew's hand closed around the collar of his gi.

"Move!!"

Corey was violently thrown out of the door of the plane without a parachute. The last thing he saw was the plane exploding from the blasts being fired...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Zukai charged towards the BT Robo, throwing an attack as the robot's arm slammed down his torso. Zukai was sent down, spiraling during his descent.

Zukai began to roll on the ground after impact. He shuffled to his feet and began to run at the momentum of his fall speed, which he picked speed up as the BT Robo charged in pursuit. Not thinking, Zukai continued to run, looking towards the Robot, not paying attention to anything in front of him. Suddenly, he began to shift, and his view went upside down and then right side up as quick as it happened.

"What the hell?!" He skidded to a stop, seeing that the ground had shifted into a loop-Da-loop, "How is that---"

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Corey had fallen through the trees, incredibly sullen, but unharmed. He was still incredibly dazed from the whole event, and was trying to put two and two together. He stood back up, still trying to get his bearings, when something hard and fast crashed into his chest.

Corey laid down, writhing in pain, trying to get up, and he managed to see what hit him.

"Well, well, it looks like the chimp is all alone..." The BT robo said, crossing its arms. "This time, nothing's going to save you."

Fight-or-flight kicked in. Corey knew he wasn't as trained as he should be even by this point, and something else kinda held him back from going all-out. He immediately ran, firing small Ki blasts now and again to no effect.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Zukai charged forward attacking the BT Robo, but was punched downward into the ground. The ground caved in from the force, and Zukai could feel heat on his back. The area was engulfed in more and more of a redness. It was only seconds before that Zukai realized he was hurdling down into lava. He quickly shifted his position and began to increase his the friction, catching himself right before his body met with the boiling liquid.

The BT Robo followed after Zukai, landing on a nearby rock formation above the magma, "So I guess this is Hell's Kitchen huh?" He pushed the air down, causing him to shoot up and land on the same rock formation, "Looks like today's special is Fried Steel."

"You have no Idea of what I have in store for you," Zukai's eyes widened. The voice was familiar to him in a way, "What's the matter?"

Could it be?!

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:54 am

Corey finnaly turned his attention away completely, focusing on running away. He ran for perhaps another minute before he thought the coast was clear and turned his head back.

It wasn't.

As if on cue, the BT Robo was lunging at him, both arms brought back beyond physical possibility. They then rushed forward in a blur, attempting to slash the young boy. Corey just barely managed to duck and roll out of the way.

But he was now on the ground, as the Robo brought it's arms back for the same maneuver. But they didn't come forward. Corey noticed a shadow for but a moment, before jumping out of the way with his extra second of time.

The Robos arms never came forward, and it quickly crashed and skidded on the ground. A foot came to rest on the back of its avian type head. On his back, was Makuta. He held both arms back by the wrist, and held a casual expression on his face.

"Corey...the hell are you still standing around for?"

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Corey immediately turned away, running full speed to put as much distance between him and the fight that was about to erupt. At this rate, he had a feeling he needed to go find Goku while everyone else was busy.

The BT robo tried to pursue, but Makuta stretched out an arm, grabbing it and slamming it back through a tree.

"Hey, the fight's over here..."
-------------
Drew, meanwhile, began to run. He'd managed to recover midair, and began to wonder if intel specified the location where Goku was.

It most certainly did not. The young Saiyan ran about, unaware a yellow light orb was following him. Drew managed to find a tunnel leading underground, Streak revealing himself soon after.

"Of all the--" Drew started, pressing a button on his scouter. He scanned the general area. "Everyone's alright, but I can't detect any power levels that shouldn't be here, including the BT robos...It doesn't make sense. If Goku's a legend, he's got to have an insanely strong power level..."

"Could it be so strong it comes full circle and can't be picked up?" Streak asked.

"Don't be ridiculous, hedgehog!" Drew rebutted, "Let's go down into these tunnels...Maybe he'll be down here..."

The two continued down, unaware a BT robo was stealthily following them.
----------------
Zach had managed to recover.

"Is anyone nearby?" asked Zach, looking around.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:08 pm

The BT Robo's arm reached back. For the first time since they got there, Zukai looked over his opponent. It looked similar to the design he saw beforehand. But it was slightly different.

Finally the Robo unsheathed a double-edged sword, holding it out at arm level, pointing the end towards Zukai, "It's a shame they won't let me physically go there, I'd cut you apart in a matter of seconds."

Zukai did a similar action, unsheathing his own blade, "One question, what is your name?"

The man controlling the Robo ignored it and caused it to attack.
-------------------
"I...I'm here!" Nadie slowly made her way into view.

"Nadie?" Zach looked around cautiously again, "You haven't met anyone else."

Nadie shook her head, "Not since the jet became compromised; you're the only one."

"Right." Zach turned away, "We should probably figure out what we do next.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 pm

"So I have to go through the slugman to get to the monkey...oh joy..." the Robo said. Makutas expression remained oddly calm as he studied the machine.

"Have you ever noticed the subtle differences in each species energies..." the Namekian noted, as his opponent stood up.

"Oh...so you figured it out right away did you..." the robo chuckled. "My name is Chilled..."

"I never asked you for your damn name..."

Makuta began to crack his knuckles, aura flaring.

"Were you there, Changeling bastard?"

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Corey continued to run until he had put a large distance between himself and the others. He leapt up into a tree, wondering where he should go from there. Instinctively, he checked his scouter.

"Power levels all over the place..." He read out all the numbers (except for his) from the Power Levels list, attributing them to the sources he knows best. "...None of them look like they don't belong...Shouldn't Goku be really strong?"

Not knowing of the ability to suppress energy, Corey wouldn't know that Goku was likely doing that; then again, we don't know he's doing it either...
---------
Drew and Streak continued through the tunnels, not speaking to one another. Eventually, though, the two reached what appeared to be a secret underground chamber of sorts.

"What the hell...?" Drew asked, looking around. The walls and everything was aglow with a burning orange flare.

"It looks like an underground facility..." Streak noted aloud.

"FUCKING SHI--"

Drew's interjection was cut short, however, when two blazing red balls began flying towards them. Both Saiyan and hedgehog moved clear of the line of fire, the attacks hitting the ground behind them.

"Tsk, looks like I missed..." said a voice. "You boys must have really polished your dodgeball skills..."

The two NESF members looked up, seeing another BT Robo staring them down.

"Can't say the same for your private jet, though..."

"No way we could have saved it..." Drew said. "Now it's your turn to crash out..."
----------------
Before Nadie could suggest the next course of action or Zach could figure it out, the two heard a rustling from above. Both looked up, the lush green leaves twitching rapidly as something shot between them. Eventually, Zach saw something.

"Nadie, watch out!"

Zach quickly grabbed hold of Nadie and jumped out of the way of yet another BT Robo about to attack them. It slid past, and looked back towards them.

"Tsk, I missed..."

Zach halted. "That voice...From the droid facility!"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Zach let go his hold of Nadie who quickly flailed her arms in response, "Okay this really needs to stop!!!" She then payed attention and was only barley able to dodge another attack from the BT Robo.
---------------
The BT Robo crossed it's arms, "Whatever do you mean? I've been to many places my friend."

"Dammit!" Makuta cursed, "You know what I mean don't you?"

"Of course I may know the instance you're implying but I can't be too sure!"

Makuta growled, he was losing his patience due to the Changeling who controlled the BT Robo's arrogance.
--------------
Ksshhhh!!

Their swords clashed and the struggle began. Only lasting for a second, the BT Robo pushed Zukai back, feet digging into into the rock platform.

It was far to early to be using his full strength now, not before he could figure out his enemy's. But he began to push his foe back, and he mirrored the Robo's action.

Finally the struggle came to an end as the BT Robo's arm retracted, but as quick as it left, it was already on it's way back down. The slash quickened down, striking Zukai's sword.

Zukai threw his arm aside, causing the parry that made the Robo stagger to the left. Throwing his leg up, Zukai's kick hit the Robo's right side, sending it flying off the platform.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next