EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EENEZ: The day the world sat still

Go down

EENEZ: The day the world sat still Empty EENEZ: The day the world sat still

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Gohan2535: You see, in my version of Ed Edd N' Eddy Z, there isn't much difference from the actual version. By that, i mean in the main story line. Theres an addition of my character, Zuki (Although now i changed the spelling to Zukai, and will use it from here on...), Brandon, Danielle, and few more. But what you don't know....is that Zukai's 'Awaken' technique is a big threat. Let me tell you of the story that is: The Day the World Sat Still.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

EENEZ: The day the world sat still Empty Re: EENEZ: The day the world sat still

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 pm

"Zukai, tell us more of those legends your father told you..." Edd suggested. It had been few years of peace since the last threat...everyone had time to settle down, have a life, and of course, train violently. But today was a day to rest, as the Gravity chamber needed to cool down. "Yes, you should. It'll be nice to catch up on our tribe's legends." Drew replied.

"Well, if you insist, there is a particular legend...that only runs in my family. You see, my father told me that i had a cousin once. Her name, Parsila, and she was rumored to create one of the most powerful styles of fighting. By fighting styles, i mean like the Kaioken, and my Awaken. But it was only a rumor." Zukai stated looking towards the floor, thinking.

"It was also rumored, that she had a power level of 5000 at birth..." Zukai noted. "5..5000?!" Zach gasped, "Impossible for a meer child. Unless." "No, she wasn't confirmed as a Legendary Super Saiyan. She was said to just be very talented. Somehow though, at the age of 7, she was abducted. I had just been born during said abduction i mind you." Zukai continued "My father explained to me that she was taken by the 'Frost Demons'."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon May 28, 2012 11:07 am

"My father told me he read the history books, when 'Broly' was born. His power level was to great, so they attempted to execute him. My father and my aunt and uncle didn't want this to happen, so they made the doctors keep her power a secret, and say it was 'normal'. So they registered her Power Level as 350." Zukai paused he took a breath, "After her birth, my parents resigned from the war with the 'Frost Demons', or as they are known now, the 'Changelings'. They resigned and came to Earth. Four years later, I was born, and word came out that Parsila had been abducted."

"But if her Power Level would exceed five-k, why wouldn't she fight them off?" Corey questioned.

"Well, my father said that her training had just started. Parsila never learned the difference in races. My uncle told my father that Parsila said something before she was abducted, 'I'll pass this test too dad!'" Zukai replied. "She didn't know what was going on..."

Hours passed, the gravity chamber was back up, and everyone was ready to train again. Zukai however, got to thinking. It was just a 'legend', yet if it was so detailed, how could it be just that. Maybe there was something that his father left out, the story seemed....incomplete.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:29 pm

(OOC: Awaken will now be referred to as Zanken)
---------------------------------------
All was normal, until the next day....

Eddy and Ed were in a rough sparring session.

"Come on Monobrow!" Eddy provoked moving in circles around Ed.

"Will do Eddy!" Ed replied throwing his hands out, releasing a shockwave. Eddy was sent backwards. He recovered despite this ready to go, then they both stopped so suddenly in movement, raising their heads.

"What is this feeling...?"
----------------------------
Zukai, being one of the first to rise that morning, was hovering in the air just below the clouds, watching the sky.

"This feels....familiar..." He said, then a strong gust of wind seemed to pass, "Whoa!"
Zukai looked around, for the wind was an abnormal occurrence.

"What?!" He questioned. A bird was adjacent to Zukai, but it was inanimate. It was frozen in place, not a cold frozen, but frozen in time.

Zukai's ears twitched. He rose his head. He couldn't see anything with the clouds in the way, but he knew; something was coming...
--------------------------
Zukai's eyes widened. Drew and Zach were sparring, but now they had suffered the same fate as the bird. Frozen in time...

Next to Zukai Corey stood, arms crossed. He was also inanimate. He had been spectating the spar.

"Zukai!" A voice broke the silence.

"Brandon?" Zukai noted, "So I'm not the only one not frozen..."

"So it seems..."

A pause....silence.....

"It feels familiar..." Brandon said

"That's what I said..." Zukai announced

More silence, "Look!" Zukai exclaimed, pointing towards, what seemed to be, a space ship rocketing downwards unto the Earth.

"Lets go..."

"Lumina...?" Corey's voice interrupted the two cousins. He was holding the sword he had stated.

It's seems I have just enough to release you from the bonds of time... Lumina's voice passed through the minds of Corey, Zukai, and Brandon.

Zukai and Brandon filled Corey in on what has happened. Then they made their way towards the ship.
---------------------------------
The ship was huge. It was in the shape of a circle, but it looked very high tech.

Zukai, Corey, and Brandon landed near it, "This energy...." Corey started.

"Feels familiar..." Zukai and Brandon finished.

"Yeah..."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:13 pm

A hatch opened, and lowered. Soldiers ran out from it, tailored in armor acustomed to that of the Changelings. 

"We, are the South Eastern squardrant of the Changelings. And you three, along with your other accomplaces, will come with us, or face the consequences!." One of the Soldiers said, the Jewel in his head a dark blue color, while his body was a pale white.

"Changelings? But they don't have the power to stop time..." Zukai began to note.

"Oh they don't, my cousins, but I do!" A feminine voice came from the darnkess inside the ship. Footsteps could be heard, but a really low pitch, and proloned, as if in slow motion.

"That voice..." Zukai started.

"Who is it?" Corey began before the source of the voice revealed itself.

"My name is Parsila." She was just like in Zukai's dream. Long, slow and smooth flowing hair, an aura of slowed time. She wore a dark purple breastplate, along with a black jumpsuit underneath.

"?!" Corey's eyes widened, "As in..."

"Parsila, the Rampart of Time..." Brandon replied.

"Rampart...of...Time?" Zukai questioned.

"Yes, are parents told us the Legend of Parsila. but during my time in the Changeling War, I heard that she was very much real. The Changelings convinced her that where she hailed from, was the villians while they were the Heroes.

"Don't tell me they have YOU fooled as well Brandon..." Parsila said walking towards the three Saiyans, "It is true, I am called the Rampart of Time, by the Saiyans. The ones who gave me away to the Changelings! But I'm glad they did, now I know the truth, how they've tortured the Changelings for years...dating back to the second Super Saiyan!"

"..." Zukai watched Parsila's movements as she walked closer and closer. She eventually got within touching distance, then she stepped forward and hugged Zukai.

"All I wanted to do, was help them..." She began to shed tears, "You and Brandon are the only ones left I can trust, my family. Mother and Father even...even tried to kill me. She continued to cry until Zukai gestured her off, "I...." She began to rub her arm, "I had to defend myself...I was scared...I couldn't....I couldn't find it in myself to hold back..."

"Y...You killed them." Corey said, starting to prepare himself for anything.

"You think I had a choice?!" She screamed, turning around and heading back towards the changeling ship. Then she stopped, a pause in time.

"Even with this...story. You can't expect us to just turn over and help the Changelings. Not after all we've been through..." Brandon said.

"Either you come with us, or you die..." A changeling replied, aiming his hand towards them.

"It seems you need convincing. And as much as it pains me to say it, you leave me no other choice..." Parsila said, her body starting to radiate a purplish glow.

The sky begun to shift in colors, the sun and moon rapidly moving through the air. Zukai closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 am

Zukai stood there, looking around, they were in the same place, but it was different...

"This...is the future, Zukai, Brandon..." Corey was no where in site, "There is no civilization, just a barren wasteland. It's the aftermath of the Saiyans!" Parsila points off to a hill in the distance. man can be seen.

"Corey?" Zukai and Brandon questioned. The man falls and rolls down the hill, revealing a second man pointing towards where the other previously was.

The world begun to change again. It was raining, the sky was blocked by clouds.

"It will result in the death of mankind, and even the universe..."

Zukai looks down, a gravestone under him, and many others around.

"Kazake...." Brandon reads from one, "Amber.."

Zukai's eyes grow wide, "Your loved ones...even those you don't yet know...all will fall..." Zukai shook his head, his eyes turning a greenish color.

"Stop this, now!" He shouted, blue aura flaring, his hair waving along with his aura. The area faded back to where they were before, "I can see through this trick of yours!"

"Can you now?" Parsila questioned, "Of course, no one can truly see into the future, as it is always changing. But it doesn't mean everything I said was a lie..."

Brandon shifted his stance to be ready, "Family or not, I won't fight alongside the changelings!"

"Neither will I!"

"So be it!" A wave of energy passes by, radiating from Parsila's body.

"What's going on?!"

Everything is still, Zukai looks around, the changelings are still, not even a breath is taken. Brandon, Corey, even they are motionless.

"So, Zukai, it seems your bonds with time is stronger then I thought. But it's no matter, I'll make quick work of you. And maybe after I've knocked some sense into you, you'll have changed your mind. After all, you're still family!"

Parsila's body flares in purple light, as Zukai's does blue, "Zanken!" then red, "Kaioken!" then purple, "Times 50!"

"I won't let you harm my friends, or family!" Zukai throws his hands down, the ground shaking, hair spiking, aura brightening.

Parsila and Zukai charge each other, a warp of time and space, Zukai sends out his fist, but Parsila is no longer there. Zukai looks around, nothing. Then nothing more then a flash, and Zukai feels a punch the the stomach. But, nothing. No one was there. It was a second longer before another burst of pain sending him forward. No time passes before Parsila appears in front of Zukai, sending her arms down, sending Zukai in a downward spiral towards the Earth.

Stairing up at the sky, Zukai's aura starts to fade. But he slowly gets back up, "What...The hell?!"

"You see Cousin? The power that I have? Join us and no one has to suffer. We can help the Changelings, and end the saiyans' reign of terror!"

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum