EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths

2 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths - Page 31 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths

Post  SSJ5G Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:27 pm

"......" Lumina suddenly went to where Corey was. As soon as it made contact with his hand, the blade's very glow changed. It was now a dark blue glow around the blade. In response, Zukai called forth Excalibur...
-------

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:21 am

"what happened here?!" Excalibur asked, appearing into it's owner's hands. "Corey's been turned into a Heartless. It looks like Lumina gets to show it's true colors. I've sensed it has a dark side...." Zukai said. "It's just very vague..." Excalibur said. "You know...i kind of regret what's about to happen...you see. Lumina and I are linked."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 am

"How so?" Zuki asked.
------
Meanwhile, in the darkness...

"What's...going...on...?" Corey asked. He tried to rub his eyes with his arms...wait, what arms?

"....I swear to God, if I'm a part of a Lost Silver reference while I'm in here, I'm going to be so pissed..."
---------
Tailsko sensed this.

"Corey...what's happened to you...?"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:39 am

OOC: Zukai:ZIP IT COREY!!! >:[
-----------------------------------------
"Me and Lumina are both legendary swords, as your father has told you. But Lumina and I are linked in a particularly different way. We were created from the same instance. She and I are brother and sister." Excalibur continued.
--------------------------------
"What the fuck?!?!? I'm white!!!!wheres my arms?!?? OH MY GOD WHERE IS MY HEART!!!!!?!??!?!!?!" Corey said...trapped in his world of confusion and delema...and i mean SSJ5G...not Corey...even though they are one in the same.....i guess..... :/

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 am

"Fan-fucking-tastic. This is the last time I let Ed read me Pokemon creepypastas. Now I'm living one!" Corey yelled, trying to walk. However, the instant he did, he fell flat on his face. "Fuck, my legs are gone. This is some Hell I'm in..."

At this point, the Saiyan lost in darkness looked to the left. He was in a large, red room, surrounded by mangled humans as pale as he was. Just then, he saw some strange...floating...objects, to say the least. In the distance, he heard a faint rattle, but paid it no mind. Strangely enough, the objects sort of looked like letters.

------
"Correct..." Lumina said, with that same deep voice.

"If you and Lumina are brother and sister, why is it a deep-voiced sword?" Zukai asked

"Its last owner was Musashi. Hell if I know what he did to it." Excalibur reorted.

"...Well, we'd better hurry up, because I have a feeling Corey's being put through a lot more Hell than usual in that darkness." Zukai said.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:07 am

The room started to shake..."What the hell is going on now??!?! this isn't in the fucking story!!" Corey shouted.
-----------------
The fight began, as Lumina and Excalibur locked. "Also...if your brother and sister...why does she have such an evil essence?!" Zukai asked parrying Neo-Shadow Corey's attacks. Zukai's aura flared....and so did Shadow Corey's. "Come on...let's see who's a better swordsman..." Zukai shouted, attacking. "You fool, I'm controlling his ever move." Lumina's dark voice said. "Excalibur...help me out here. Lumina got any weaknesses?"

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 am

Corey was surrounded by darkness once again.

"Well, is that it, is the story over? Hey...the Unown that spell out 'I-M-D-E-A-D'...why are they here so early..."
----------
"Corey's Ki has gotten darker...just like yours and Ronno's did," Zach noted, looking up.

"It worked..." Maleficent said. "Now, watch as they kill each other!"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:24 am

"Afraid not...." Excalibur said. "Same as I" "Well this is pretty fucked up. Maleficent you bitch." Zukai said. "Swordsman value their speed don't they Lumina? AWAKEN TIMES ONE-HUNDRED FIFTEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zukai said, his body started to slightly deform. Instead of his strong body, it grew weaker, into a slightly scrawnier form. "But...that's not all....SUPER KAIOKEN!!!!!!!!" Zukai screamed. His body retained it's original shape. but in an instant it all faded away. "W...What?!" Zukai gasped, somehow his Awaken, and Kaioken suddenly were unusable. "Why can't I...?"
-----------------------
"The darkness doesn't like the bright lights..." Lumina said "Lumina, what have you done?" Excalibur shouted. "Nothing....it was the darkness...." "Excalibur, create sockets in your hilt..." Zukai suggest. Excalibur did as his master asked.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 am

Corey looked up, and saw a truly grisly sight, one that made all the fights he was in seem...relatively harmless.

He saw a boy with a deformed face, screaming like a damned ghoul, eyes wide and black, body pale as his just was. His arms were nothing but bloody stumps, dripping as though his arms were freshly torn off. In his arms was a red animal-like creature-or rather, half of that animal creature.

Needless to say, if Corey were a human boy that lived a normal life up until now, he'd have shit himself. Thankfully, Corey had enough control over himself to not do that even in this hell. A rumble. Creepy chimes. Then darkness again...
------------------------------------------------
Tailsko was trying to reach out to Corey among the darkness, but the signal was scrambled.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 am

Tailsko screamed. As the she saw what Corey just saw, trying to contact him.
----------------------------------
"Why don't we make you an elemental sword as well?" Zukai asked implanting the four Dimensional stones into Excalibur's hilt. Excalibur shined in a bright light. Excalibur's blade emitted strong rainbow lights. The darkness started to hither. But shadow Corey stood strong.
----------------
(Looks like he's the light in the darkne-- Nevermind... O.o)

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 am

"Corey, Corey!" Tailsko screamed her thoughts as she tried to contact his mind. "...Damn it! What has she done to you!? ......Don't tell me you've become a--!"
---------------
"...Worthless..." Shadow Corey droned, and Lumina's blade became coated in a sheet of black ice.
---------------
"Darkness...darkness...oh dear God, I can't unsee that gruesome image..." said Corey, eyes shut fiercely.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:48 am

Excalibur wasn't the only one coated in this, soon Zukai was taken over by the colors. "Hello there. You don't seem very nice." Zukai's voice declared. "Ew, your colors are to dark...why don't i change that, ha!" The voice then said. The two warriors of opposite affiliates kept clashing.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:56 am

"......" Corey continued to keep his eyes shut. For all he knew, that ghoulish thing was gone, but he just did not like looking at it. When he finally saw light on the outside of his eyelids, he grumbled.

"I swear to god, if it's about to eat my soul, I'm going to be a little fucking pissed-off." Corey thought, opening one eye. For some reason, that ghoul was no longer there. In fact, he had his arms and legs again, and he was normal color. He was in the starting room, fenced-in, brown, solid pillar in the middle.

Around the corner, he could hear some indistinct mumbling coming from a preteen.

"...oh man, this Cyndaquil is badly hurt...where did it come from?" the voice asked.
--------
Shadow Corey and Zukai kept clashing blades, occasionally exchanging kicks. Excalibur detected something:

"The White Stone...he has it!" said Excalibur. "Shadow Corey has the White Stone..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 am

"I know..." Zukai said. "When we got here, i turned to Corey, i knew something was about to happen. I knew the second we got in here. Corey had the white stone." Zukai and Shadow Corey were almost equal in their powers.
---------------------------
"How did that brat get the other 4 stones!?!?" Maleficent's voice questioned "No wonder i feel weaker. GWAAAAAA!" Maleficent was breathing fire everywhere.
------------------------------
Riku was now fighting Shadow and Brandon.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 pm

"..." Corey continued to move silently. He knew it would come to this. When he looked around the corner, he saw Gold. This would not end well at all...
-------------
Shadow Corey and Zuki continued to fight. I understand that I already said that, but I can't imagine what to do at the moment.
--------------
Riku sliced at Shadow, but he evaded by jumping over the slice. Brandon also evaded and kicked Riku back, giving time to let Shadow use the Chaos Blade attack to summon a sword.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Zukai pushed his hand forward, and Shadow Corey's body flew back. "Ngh!" Zukai gasped, he was on one knee. He started to see flashes of a dark place. Images from Corey's mind drifted into Zukai's thoughts. It stopped, and Zukai caught sight of an attack and attempted to parry, but instead, was left to jump back due to his timing being off. "What the hell did i just see?!" He yelled, he put his guard back up.
--------------------------
(Oh god, I'm hating this already...) Corey thought.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Corey was debating on whether or not to play along or try to get Gold out of here, but then he knew there was no escape, anyway. Just then, he heard the Unown chime that Ed, in a rush of carefree-ness, let him listen to. That same eerie chime. He looked to his left, and saw 5 of them, spelling out "LEAVE", heading for Gold. A few more on his right, he had trouble reading.

"8-E-B-O-N-E...8-e-Bone....What the fuck does that mean?!" Corey thought aloud, drawing attention to him.

"...Oh, wow, I thought I was the only one here." said Gold. "......Wow, you look strange--wait, what...why do you have a tail?!"
------------
Shadow and Riku clashed blades, while Brandon began to charge a Kamehameha. He had to dodge bursts of green flame. Thankfully, Edd was still ready to go another round, but the Eds had decided to pull back for the time being.

"...How are we going to beat her?" Edd asked. "Even after losing 4 of the Dimensional Stones, her power is still overwhelming. Add on to that, I don't even think she's using half of her full power."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:52 pm

"Lumina...if you can, look around you. The darkness is fading. My light is too strong." Zukai said. "Soon i will defeat you."
-------------------------
And the sparks continued to fly as they continued to clash. "FIRE!" Zukai shouted, calling forth an elemental wave of fire, which Shadow Corey jumped over. The fire ignited the ground's edges. Showing that they where fighting in a circle platform. "ICE!" He shouted then, and his body started to harden. His body turned to ice. But he was still able to move. Shadow Corey struck but the ice on Zukai's body protected him.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 pm

"Not important. What are these things trying to say?" Corey asked, pointing to the Unown looking at him.

"B-E-G-O-N-E. Be gone. Awfully hard to do that when we're fenced in, though." Gold said. He and Corey took a look at each other. When he saw the Cyndaquil (or HURRY), heavily injured, Corey knew shit just got real.

Fan-frigging-tastic, we're back here again. And this guy looks like that damned ghoul.

So after fumbling around, Gold found a ladder behind the pillar, just as in the story. Mid-way down, Gold did something, and fell down a bit. Corey merely jumped down the rabbit hole and landed in the dark room. From experience with the original story, Corey knew one thing:

"....ah, crap this is going to suck..." Out of the corner of his eye, he could have sworn he saw a bright white light in the darkness.
---------
Press B!
--
Shadow sliced at Riku, but Riku dodged.
--
Press Left, B!

Shadow dodged left and punched Riku with his free hand.
---
Press Y, B!

"Chaos...Spear!" said Shadow, tossing a Chaos Spear at Riku, which connected.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 pm

The two were slowing down, weakening due to being so active. "EARTH!" Zukai yelled, Excalibur was covered in Rock. Zukai was using three of the four elements.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 pm

"Cyndaquil, use Flash!" Gold said from aside Corey. The instant the little thing flared up, the room was lit a chilling blood red, walls, floor, everything.

"What is this?" Corey asked, pretending to have no clue. "There's an exit, I think." Though he knew that it was only going to lead to suffering, he decided to play along.

The two ventured down the gray hallway that Corey pointed to, the Cyndaquil seeming to get weaker and weaker with every step, as the hallway got darker and darker. Eventually, they reached the end of the hall. At the end was a sign that read "TURN BACK NOW".
-----
Shadow and Brandon continued their attack, though Shadow obviously was the one doing most of the work, having the sword made of Chaos Energy.
------
"...This has to end soon, you're running out of energy!" said Excalibur to Zukai.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 pm

"I know....but i can't do anything more. I'm afraid i might have to kaioken and awaken...." Zukai said gathering his energy

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 pm

"It doesn't look like we have a choice. If we don't, where can we go?" Corey asked.

"Yes." Gold merely grumbled. Just then, both heard an ominous rumble. Cyndaquil's light burned out, and it gave a faint whisper. Corey was able to sense its lifeforce fade. Suddenly, then he sensed Gold's life force, as well as HIS OWN, start to fade. He then heard a crackle and he was knocked out...
--------
Shadow Corey continued his path, with Lumina doing the talking.

"Do you think I'll give you that opening?" it mocked, seemingly possessing Shadow Corey's body.
---------
Just then, the screen flickered, on Tailsko's end. She was able to see, though it was slightly static-filled, the ongoing fight between Shadow Corey and Zukai.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

"I'll have to find an opening." Zukai said "WIND!!!!" Zukai said, and a massive wind span around Zukai. It made an impenetrable wall. "What's this power...." Zukai asked, the stones in Excalibur's hilt started to glow. The Fire, Earth, Ice, and the Wind wall combined together. "What's this?" Lumina asked, as Corey tried to strike through. "I can't get through." Lumina shouted.

"Then i guess that means were almost done here..." Zukai said, Excalibur floated beside Corey. "Take my remaining Ki..." Excalibur said as his energy transferred to Zukai. "SUPER KAIOKEEEEEEEEEEEENN!!!!!!!!" Zukai started, starting to glow. "SUPER AWAKEN!!!!!!! TIMES 2!!!!!" ZUkai said his body turning purple, but the power up was still taking place

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 pm

When Corey next woke up, he heard a sad flute melody playing in the background. He looked above Gold, who was still unconscious, to see Unown arranging themselves to form a new message: "HE DIED", obviously referring to Cyndaquil. Then he noticed six more above his head, forming a new message.

"W-H-O-R-Y-U..." Corey began. "'Who are you'? I'm..." Corey halted. His name was in his memory, but for some reason, he just couldn't find it. "...losing my name...I bet..." Now Corey couldn't even remember Gold's name for the life of him. "...he'd not know his right about now."

It was then, Corey noticed Gold's arms were missing. Upon inspecting himself, he noticed that his left leg and right arm were missing, dripping blood from the stumps, which soon vanished as though...

"As though I'm a ghost..." Then Gold woke up. Corey took note of his surroundings. It looked sort of like a hole dug for two people to fit inside. That Cyndaquil wasn't even in sight.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next