EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis of Multiple Earths

2 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Crisis of Multiple Earths - Page 4 Empty Re: Crisis of Multiple Earths

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Bambi starting going much further slowly.
------------------------
Zuki, Corey, and Sonic caught up but stopped to process what was going on.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Corey closed his eyes, trying to use Ki sensing. To his surprise, he couldn't feel that much Ki from himself or Zuki. In fact, he felt a bit more coming from the naive deer four yards in front of them. But suddenly, he could sense it: one human, and four dogs!

Before Corey could call out to warn everyone, a snarl was heard, and four very ugly bloodhounds charged from the shadows. In an instant, everything changed.

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Crows flew yelling out, "Man!"

"There isn't much we can do...but we have to help!!!" Zuki said. He was about to charge out

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:43 pm

"Right," Corey ran forward, stumbling, and nearly caught a dog bite to the neck, but he dodged swiftly. He suddenly sensed that Bambi's level sharply dropped.

Damn it, he's scared! He's frozen in place!! Corey yelled to Zuki via telepathy. A dog nearly jumped right on him, and Corey braced for impact.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Corey was still bracing, and out of nowhere a figure intervened. Corey opened his eyes and saw a big deer. "Go!" He said.

Zuki started telling Bambi to go... He ended up breaking him out of his trance via telepathy. The five animals ran out trying to out run the dogs.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:49 pm

A single shot rang out, and Corey nearly hit the deck out of reflex, but he knew that would seal his fate. Sonic ran, grumbling that he wasn't as fast as he was before. Eventually, they made it back deep into the forest, where Corey promptly slid into a tree with his ribs leading the charge.

"GAACK!!!" Corey said in pain, finally hitting the deck. "The snow...feels...good..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:00 pm

"But it was mother! I heard her voice!" Bambi said panting like a dog.
"It was one of Man's tricks! What if i hadn't gotten there in time?! This young fawn would have taken your place in..... When Someone tells you to run you run! Never freeze like that...EVER!

Corey looked at the bigger animal, he was actually a little scared...as was Sonic and Zuki...they could have easily been killed with their low powers...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Seriously, what's wrong with us? You two can't access your inner strength yet, and I'm about as useful as Aquaman! Sonic was the one to initiate the telepathic communication.

I sensed Bambi's level at both times...Before the dogs showed up, I estimate it to be a seven. And when the dogs actually came, he went down to a one. I rate the hunters at five and their dogs at four, considering we were able to hold them off even weakened. Corey telepathically stated to both Corey and Zuki. How did you get Bambi moving, Zuki?

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:13 pm

I used telepathy to break his trance. God, it feels weird not being as fast as i used to be... Zuki telepathically said

I know, it feels weird and it could have very well gotten us killed... Sonic telepathically replied.

Im going to call Zach and Drew...You two can talk to Bambi or our savior if you can... Zuki said starting to concentrate on Zach and Drew.
------------------------
The animal took a deep breath and side. "At least no one was hurt." He said looking from fawn to fawn to fawn to hedgehog...then going back a fawn... "Whats with his color..." He said looking at Zuki

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Zach and Drew continued.

"What was with those crows? They nearly pecked out my eyes!" Zach complained having stopped.

Zach, Drew, can you hear me? Zuki said.

Zuki, that you?

What in God's name happened? You three alright? -Drew
------
Corey struggled back to his feet, slipped, fell, and then tried to get back up again.

"I must have hit that tree harder than I thought..." he said, struggling to his feet. The band wasn't clearly visible in the low light. Corey somehow managed to hold on to it despite his failings at walking.

"Father, he was captured by Man at a young age and dyed that way...same for the other one...Sonic, right?" Bambi said.

"I see..." Clearly, his father also had a hard time believing an incredible story.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:26 pm

yeah...were fine...a few minor injuries (Corey...). But other then that were fine. Bambi wondered out into the meadow due to the fact that Ronno's story was somewhat true. Zuki started continuing.

Corey got to his feet completely. "My family found him stranded and we were able to get him back on his feet..." Corey said. "Although he was really shy at first."

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Somewhat true? What do you mean? Zach asked.

I think he means that the "deer whistle" was on the money. Drew said.
----------
"But yeah, that's how it happened." Corey finished.

"Same deal with me...I just learned to deal with it." Sonic said.

"Hey, why isn't he talking?" the Great Prince asked, referring to Zuki.

"Uh..." Sonic and Corey both looked at each other.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Zuki heard the Great Prince talk and broke out of telepathy. "Sorry...I'm just trying to calm down...i sometimes get over dramatic..." Zuki said making up a quick excuse... "But yes...my story...even though your look suggests it unbelievable..." Zuki took a deep breath and then introduced himself... "My name is Zuki," Zuki said then introducing everyone else, "This is Corey my foster brother, and this,as Bambi already stated, is Sonic." Zuki finished.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm

After all the necessary introductions were made, the Great Prince promptly left with Bambi. Corey, Sonic and Zuki felt a cold chill through the air, and before they knew it, it was raining.

"At least the groundhog's prediction came true." Sonic said. "Now, I guess we should just find somewhere to sleep for the night..."

The two deer and hedgehog traced their steps to a safe place, overhung with branches, enough of shelter for the night.
---
"Nothing." Drew said. "It's starting to rain, too. Darn it."

"Forget it Drew. Let's continue the search for clues tommorow, and regroup with Corey, Zuki and Sonic afterward." Zach said. With that, the two found a dead tree, and managed to find a spot where they wouldn't be rained on.
-----
The next day came...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:01 pm

It was early in the morning...
Out in the forest Thumper's sister's could be heard yelling out "Big brother!!! Oh big brother!!!"

Near them was the Great Prince, leaving for his daily duties. Bambi was following.
"So..ah..what are we gonna do today?" Bambi asked
"your gonna stay near the den..." The Great Prince replied.
--------------------------------
With our heroes...
Zuki was up first, he was trying to develop his ki control.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Eventually, Corey and Sonic woke to find Zuki in a meditative state. Corey decided to follow, and managed to only get a green spark. Absolutely nothing followed except for Corey causing himself too much stress. Sonic, meanwhile, was running on all fours, trying to get his speed back.
----
Meanwhile, Zach and Drew awoke to continue their hunt for clues. They continued their search.
-----
"But I'm ready for danger, for adventure! For..."

"The den?"

"Yeah, yeah, good idea. I'll stay and guard the den..." Bambi was crestfallen. He felt that his father thought of him as a coward after freezing up like that.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:20 pm

"Heya Bambi" Thumper said just as he and Flower crawled up.
------------------------------------
Zuki started getting a spark just as Corey did.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:29 pm

"Barely any progress made." Corey noted. "But at least I'm right...we're ourselves, just...different."

"No doubt." Zuki stopped meditating. "This is all I've managed, and I've been trying for an hour. There's got to be something we can do."

Sonic's speed barely increased, just enough to where he felt that he could get by without hitching a ride on his friend's head. Especially since he wasn't sure if Corey got any better with traction.
--------
"What's wrong?" Thumper asked, following his friend who was still very sad. "Come on, you can tell your bestest friends..."

"Well..." Bambi started, unsure, before he finally decided to go on. "My father never takes me with him anymore...I guess...I'm not what a Prince's son is supposed to be...but if I could just show him...!!"

"Show him what?" Flower asked, clearly concerned.

"That I can be brave- like him! And those other two fawns too."
-----------
Corey looked up at the sky, as though sensing something.

"Have you ever gotten the feeling someone's talking about you?" Corey asked.

"Feeling?" Sonic asked.

"Never mind, I'm probably just spittin' verses."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:40 pm

"If that's all it is, being brave is easy.." Thumper said hopping on a nearby rock. "I could teach you!" "You can!?" Bambi replied "Sure...watch this!" Thumper said taking a deep breath, then let out a small grunt... "AAAARRRRR"

"I think he's gotta hair ball..." Flower whispered. "Nooo...Im being brave silly!" Thumper shook his head.
--------------------------------------------------------
"It still brings me to the question as to how we can still use telepathy but we can't channel our ki..." Zuki said looking at his reflection in a small puddle.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 pm

"Telepathy isn't directly linked to Ki, I guess, considering Tailsko has no control over it that I know of." Corey summarized. "Yet she's able to keep in touch with all of us. In fact, it's how the Eds...well, you know."

"That makes sense." Zuki said. "Then again, it's probably for the best."
--------

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm

"Wait...telepathy...Do you think we could use telepathy to contact Tailsko?! If we can use telepathy through time...can't we use it through universes?" Zuki asked

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:54 pm

"That sounds like a great idea!" Corey said. "Alright, we should go for it...She's probably worried..."

Zuki closed his eyes again.
------
Meanwhile, with the young Prince, whose own roar had been criticized by his rabbit friend, he was going away from the den, against his father's orders.

Also, Flower revealed his secret fear of turtles.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Tailsko...Tailsko, can you hear me? It's me...Zuki! Zuki concentrated

a few seconds, and nothing.......

"It's not working..." Zuki said. "Maybe it's like out Ki, it's not as powerful as before...try again.." Corey said, trying to deny the fact that the telepathy plan wasn't gonna work.

Finally, Zuki attempted to try again...

Tailsko!?3
Tailsko, it's us...Hello?!
After, an answer was finally received....

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Who, who's there?

"That's got to be her..." Corey said. He then began to sense Ki once again. And while Bambi got himself chased around by a horde of bees by bleating at one, pinpointed her. "Over there."

Corey and Sonic went off, but Zuki stayed behind.

"No...something wasn't right...that was her voice, but..." Zuki then ran off after his brother and friend.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:11 pm

The three animals stopped at a big tree and looked around. "I sensed her right here..." Corey said looking around.

"W...who are you three?" a familiar voice said in which triggered Corey's head to turn to the tree...

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next