Episode #9: Desperation or Preparation?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode #9: Desperation or Preparation?

Post  Toonking911 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Makuta and Drews square off quickly intensified, as any match with the Namekian naturally would. Makuta landed a solid punch to the Saiyans face, launching him back.

This explosive strength....it's even greater then Zachs... Drew noted. The two had never truly spared sense the early days NESFs formation. After rubbing his cheek with his wrist, a blue ki sphere formed in his free hand. He quickly launched it. It quickly grew as it left his grasp

Makuta lifted his arm, "catching" the blast. He began to push back, and eventually deflected it. But this gave Drew the opportunity to close the distance. He landed not one, but two strong blows to the Namekians stomach. Before Makuta could retaliate, Drew had recreated the distance with a few jumps back.

He's truly...a fighting genius. Makuta noted. Compared to me he's definitely limited in fighting experience...but he's just as great a martial artist.

Drew went back into his fighting stance, looking over Makuta. His mind raced through different ideas for a next attack. Many were quickly shot down, while others branched off.

A bead of sweat went down each of there brows.

But...there's defiantly this... Drew grit his teeth.

Bastards got a hell of a... Makuta grinned.

Pressure... they both seemed to think at once, the air seemingly thick around them.

Toonking911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Corey raised his arms, blocking the strike, before attempting a kick that had slight "form" to it, which Zukai also blocked. The two young Saiyans continued along the ground, running next to each other, attempting to attack each other. Zukai had a small lead in the spar, while Corey started to take small hits here and there.

SSJ5G
Admin

View user profile http://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:21 am

His style of fighting is slightly polished. Zukai thought as he continued to lock arms with Corey

Whilst wondering on, Zukai slightly screwed up an attack, leaving way for Corey to attack in a way that threw Zukai off balance.
----------------------------------
Nadie was breathing heavily, not from tire, but from a slight nervous feeling. How could she fare?

Gohan2535
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Zach began to rush Nadie again, while Nadie stood, waiting. Both of the Saiyans charged up a small ki blast, and wound up blasting the blasts into one another, blowing them both back. Zach recovered, and began running towards Nadie again, aiming for a high kick.
-------------
"Haaa!!" Corey called out, landing a side kick into Zukai's chest, sending him sliding back. Zukai managed to recover quickly. As Corey charged again, Zukai's hand went instinctively for his sword; he managed to realize it, but not before elbowing Corey in the chin because he reached for it.

OOC: The sword thing could either be it's not on his back at all, or he just realized he was about to draw it.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Makuta was throwing out melee attacks, which Drew was wildly dodging.

I'm getting used to his movements... Drew thought. He dodged yet another punch, and quickly countered. Makuta stepped back.

Didn't take him long...this kid really is a genius... Makuta concluded once again. He grinned however. Drew decided to make his move, and charged. But it doesn't matter...

Makuta brought both hands up level with his chest as Drew closed in.

My movements are about to completely change...

"En.." Makuta clapped his hands together, and his eyes went out of focus. As Drew lifted his fist for a punch, he was instantly caught by a jab to the face.

Toonking911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:35 pm

Zukai jumped back, retracting his arm, That was close. I'd almost used my sword. That could be a bad thing. I've gotten used to fighting with it for so long it's built into my muscle memory.

Zukai clicked the button on the strap that held his sword and sheath, unbuckling it and setting it on the floor, "Alright, lets continue!" He charged, executing a punch that Corey barley dodged.

---------------------
"?!" Nadie gasped throwing both her hands up to defend from Zach's kick. Zach quickly pulled his leg in and went for another attack. Nadie swiped her arm in the way, redirecting Zach's attack to her side before going for a knee to his gut.

Gohan2535
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Drew staggered back, unsure of what had happened.

What the...?

Drew rushed in again, trying to get an attack in, but once again was met with similar results.

His fighting style...changed?
--------
Zach took the knee to the stomach, but quickly latched on to Nadie's leg, spinning around and throwing her into the air. He then let out a few weak Ki blasts in her direction.
--------
Zukai quickly did another attack, which Corey quickly parried, but was quickly smashed in the stomach by a kick. The young Saiyan recovered from the attack, dodging another attack and returned with his own elbow strike.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:45 pm

The fighting went on for a bit longer, before Nadie found herself getting accustomed to Zachs attacks. Her negative and idle thoughts slowly left her, as she fought more seriously little by little...until...

"I said this was two on two, didn't I!?" Makuta yelled with a wild grin, as he slammed Drew into the unsuspecting Zach. The two staggered back up as Makuta joined Nadie. They began to silently converse.

"This escalated farther then I thought it would..." Zach said, exhaling. Drew nodded.

"And Makuta...he was always impressive when you watched him fight but..."

Makuta and Nadie began to talk, Nadie frowning as Makuta seemed to be spurring her on to fight.

"He's a tricky devil through and through..." Drew admitted, adjusting his wristbands as he looked on. "What about you? Any troubles?"

"Not alot...but..." Zach began, looking as Nadie stepped back from an excited Makuta. "She's still holding back alot of talent..."

"Can't say i'm surprised..." Drew agreed. Zach took a step forward. Makuta brought his hand down on Nadies head, roughing up her hair to her distress.

"She's the one whose taken that devils fists more then anyone..."

Toonking911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:00 pm

He moved one wrong nerve, and the younger saiyan's elbow made contact. Normally it wouldn't have moved Zukai but an inch, but he'd planted his form wrong; he was paying for it.

Zukai stumbled back in pain, recovering. He couldn't lie, it hurt. It somewhat angered him.

Zukai swiped his arm forward as he glided back, firing a ki blast forward.

Gohan2535
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Corey stood his ground unwisely as the Ki blast came to him, blowing him back as it broke his guard. After recovering, the boy quickly began to shoot out his own ki blasts.
-------------------
Elsewhere, in the Super School, one man strode through the halls.

"Project Proto-Metal is nearly done..." he mused, "But I have my own project I need to confirm..."

Eventually, he reached the end of one hall, and put his palm up to the interface. The door eventually recognized his biometric signatures and allowed him to go on through, shutting behind him. Above him, a portal opened to the sky above.

"It's time to see if Father's research was worth the trouble to resurrect..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Zukai began to backhand and slap the ki blasts, deflecting them.

Zukai finally 'grapped' one of the ki blasts, sending it into another, causing an explosion which caused a chain reaction in any of the ki blasts that entered it, causing them to explode, causing Corey to stop.

I've got to hand it to him. He'd improved a lot since last time we fought. Zukai turned his head and spit downwards. He looked at his sword for a moment, beginning to pick it up and equip it once more.

Gohan2535
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:09 pm

The man continued on, flipping a single overhead light. It was Professor Utonium, one of the leaders of the SIA. Though lacking in sufficient combat ability or a battle jacket, he did have one thing: his father's old project from 50 years prior. He wasn't sure of all the details, but it did seem important enough. Perhaps it could be an asset to his takeover bid...

In front of him were three androgynous humans in stasis pods; pale blue, pink, and green. They barely had any distinguishing features, though from their hairstyles, one would get that they were meant to be female...

"These are merely prototypes, but perhaps the data I can gather from this fight..." Utonium mused. "Very well...It simply can't be passed up, not with the final battle so rapidly approaching..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top