Episode #6: The Mad Matrix

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode #6: The Mad Matrix

Post  Toonking911 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 pm

The swarm of acorns that had just enveloped Makuta seemed to calm down, before suddenly scattering.

"GRAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Makuta yelled, aura flaring outward. He let off a barrage of melee attacks on the antiviruses still within range. His "HP" had been brought down to 87.5%. He quickly moved away, to make sure it did not cover him again.

Toonking911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:45 am

Streak and Zach had taken on damage of their own, Streak's "health" down at 77% and Zach down to 88.9%.

"This is ridiculous! They've gotta stop reproducing eventually!" Zach called out. One of the antivirus clouds began going into "electron cloud" mode and began rapidly spinning around a center, glowing bright red as they did so.

"I don't know what it's doing..." Streak's hands crackled with yellow electricity, "But it's gotta be stopped somehow!"

The anti-virus fired a large beam down, aiming to sweep the area and take out whoever, but Streak quickly leapt in its path, firing a huge lightning beam attack at it. Surprisingly, Streak's defensive blast was not taken out as bad data.

SSJ5G
Admin

View user profile http://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:59 am

Nadie fired a ki bolt. It hit it's target, causing it to multiply. However, the bolt remained in place until it exploded, causing the new antivirus to multiply once more.

"I'm almost done. After cross referencing this data with---" Terra began, before stumbling back from getting hit again; 60%.

"I'll be the first to finally say, We. Don't. Care." Zukai announced as he severed some of the antiviruses into pieces that began to disperse into fractals, "About time.." In the slight pause of victory, Zukai was hit by more damage, causing his health to reduce to roughly 86%.

Gohan2535
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Streak's beam continued to struggle against the antivirus leaks, his data becoming unstable from the force he was putting into his attack, his life slowly dropping tenth of a percent by tenth of a percent. Eventually, his basic desire for survival outweighed everything else, and he shoved a lot of elemental Ki forth, hitting the cloud dead-on. Though each individual member of the cloud multiplied once more and now resembled tiny pebbles, suddenly, each of the enemies' forms started to lag.

However, Streak's attack didn't stop when it caused the avatars to start lagging, keeping right on going to another part of the cyberspace...
-------------
Corey was lying down on his stomach, trying to get up after the BT Robo's latest attack. The BT Robo hadn't taken much damage, even with Drew's focus on the weakpoint Corey had made. Drew was crouching, also beat to hell.

"It's time to finish off these gorillas..." The BT Robo took a fighting stance. "Die, you m-m-m..."

The robot began to stutter, its voice speeding up and slowing down erracticaly, "M-mon-monkeys....?"

Drew looked up. "What'd they do in there..."

Drew slammed his hands together. "Never mind! Got to fry it now while it's slowed down...Ka...me..." He thrust the charging energy attack behind his back, as it swelled in size. "Ha...me..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:30 pm

"I think I've got it!" Terra looked at a file and began to touch it. As he navigated through it like a window it turned into a ball of light that was absorbed by his PDA, "It actually wasn't that hard after I---"

A slight exploding noise came from a ways away. Zukai had dispatched numerous antiviruses in a few swift strikes, deleting themselves on contact, "What was that?"

Gohan2535
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Makutas ears twitched, as the noises that had been agitating him started to cut out again and again. Suddenly there was an audible explosion in the distance, and when that sound died out it was replaced by the dial tone once again. But it was different...as if less was going on.

The Namekian realized that instant that all these sounds were separate, all created from different happenings in the cyberspace.

The sudden dulling of sounds...must have indicated some noticeable damage was done somewhere.

Toonking911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:51 pm

"I can't control the robo anymore! What's going on?!"

"The server seems to have recieved damage from an unknown source..."

"What?!"
--------------
"HA!!!" Drew yelled, throwing his beam at the BT Robo's wound from earlier. The beam made contact, and after some pushing, went through the robo and beyond, visually ripping it apart as an explosion snuffed the life from the robo.
--------------
"I know I hit something..." Streak panted, as more of the antiviruses began to remove themselves due to the program crashing in the real world.

"It might have been one of their servers..." Terra noted aloud.
--------------
"Damn it! I think those NESF fighters inflitrated our servers!"

"Are you sure, Gero?"

"Undoubtedly, Utonium. They've crashed the antivirus as well...I had to shut it down to avoid the entire server crashing..."

"...What would be so bad about the server crashing?" Utonium asked.

"What?!" Gero asked.

"Back up as many sensitive files as possible. If they're going to wreck our cyberspace, we might as well take them with it!"

The two scientists looked to each other, and silently agreed on their course of action.

"Underhanded humans..." hissed a third voice from a different room. "I like it!"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:59 pm

"Whatever it is that happened, I'm done here." Terra began as he was about to input one last file into his PDA. However, before he could do so, the file became transparent. He attempted to access it, but an error window popped up in front of him.

The same thing began to happen to files that were left untouched around them.

"Could this be...They're moving the files!" Terra began.

"Okay?" Zukai slowly moved closer to Terra.

"Is that bad?" Nadie looked around to make sure there were no Antivirus bodies astray.

"Potentially but---"

Gohan2535
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Terra was instantly thrown over Makutas shoulder.

"Why do you keep doing that!?"

"We're getting out of here..." Makuta said. He made his way over to Nadie, who looked confused. He picked her up by the back of her armor, and lifted her up.

"What are you-" Nadie screeched, before she was flung to Zukai. The lavender haired Saiyan caught her with ease.

"Let's get going then..." Zach agreed, fixing his jacket. Streak nodded.

"I can run my-"

"Right..." Zukai agreed last, breaking out into a run along with the others with Nadie in his arms.

Toonking911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:19 pm

As the group ran for the nearest exit from this weird world, Zach chanced to look behind him. The space behind him was slowly beginning to fade into a blue void.

"What's happening!?" Zach asked, running a bit faster as he attempted to avoid being caught in the collapsing space.

"They must be cutting this server loose..." Terra announced. "In an attempt to delete us..."

"We need a way out, now!" Zach yelled.

"I'm looking for it..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:14 pm

"Well look faster!" Makuta demanded, jumping over a chasm like obstacle.

Well shit...guess that's it...crap post indeed.

Toonking911

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:40 pm

"The server may be down, but the router from the real world in the facility should still be picking or sending out data. So if I can just connect my PDA to that point, maybe I can send it the data from the enclosing server, which would be use and---"

"Just do it!"

"Alright alright!" he began to connect, "Well I had hopped there wouldn't be an encrypted protection but---"

"Terra!"

"I'm going dammit!"

Gohan2535
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:07 am

"Well...that's over..." Drew remarked. He turned to Corey, "When we get back to base, we're going to work on that Ki attack of yours..." He then pressed a button on his scouter. "Everyone else, we've managed to dispatch the BT Robo. What's your status?"

When no one responded, Drew tried again. "Sprout! Hedgehog! Anyone, respond!"

A tense silence followed.

"What the hell happened?! Respond, damn yo--"

"We're here..."
------------
Streak had one finger on his scouter, recieving the message. "Back at base."

"...Respond! Anyone!"

"For God's sake Drew, we're all here," Zach responded. "We ran into some snags, but I think we've got our data intact..."
----------------
"Alright, it's done..." Gero said, turning to Utonium. "Are you sure we got any of them?"

"They may be trained martial artists, but I doubt all of them made it out without being deleted along with the server...."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top