EEnE Z Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #2: A Trap Is Sprung

3 posters

Go down

Episode #2: A Trap Is Sprung Empty Episode #2: A Trap Is Sprung

Post  SSJ5G Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Drew began to run towards his cousin's location, Zach tightly on him. Both of them were filled with dread.

"Damn! Corey's power level suddenly dropped! 70...!" Drew growled, "At this rate..."
------------
"NOW DIE!!"

Corey braced himself for impact...

I let everyone down...!

However, the impact never came. There was a "whoosh" noise, and the next thing Corey knew, he was lying flat on his stomach, well out of harm's way. He could barely move his head to turn to look.

"S-Streak!"

"One of these days, Corey, you're going to need to learn to anticipate things like this..." Streak said. "Think before you act!"

"S-Sorry..."

The strange thing looked down at Streak.

"Maybe I'll treat you too," the robot snarled using that woman's voice, "To a most unclean bill of health..."

"We'll see about that..." Streak said. Yellow electricity suddenly crackled off his body as he clenched his fists. "Raiken!!"
-----------
"What the--!" Drew began. "That hedgehog's level...it's...rising!"

SSJ5G
Admin

https://theeenezplayground.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #2: A Trap Is Sprung Empty Re: Episode #2: A Trap Is Sprung

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:22 pm

"Hmm?" Makuta's ears twitched, "What's that?"

"!" Nadie's scouter begun to beep again, "Streak! His power shot up to one hundred eight!"

Makuta then said nothing, and proceeded to prepare to destroy the machine before any more interruptions went underway.

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Makuta lifted his left hand, and then brought his right hand to its wrist. His left hands index finger went forward to make a handgun of sorts. His fingertip became to glow black with a scarlet outlining.

"This'll probably take a good chunk of my energy..." he noted aloud, as the glow intensified.

"Reigun!!"

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:52 pm

A tremendous explosion sounded underfoot as Streak finished his transformation, glowing a faint yellow color, with a very rare spark of yellow static shooting off his quills. The strange creature snarled.

"Looks like we couldn't stop you after all..."

"Now I'm gonna stop you," Streak said, rushing in for a physical attack. He landed a hit. Though the monster did budge a little from Streak's attack, Streak suddenly wrung his gloved hand.

"What--?" Streak was then sideswiped to the side, but he managed to recover off the wall, trying for a speedy kick. The same thing happened: a lot of pain for Streak, while the birdman thing barely budged at all, and attacked again.

"What's this thing made out of...?" Streak asked to no one in particular.
-----------
Zach and Drew continued enroute.

"Looks like our primary objective's complete...now..." Zach started. "Time to get Young Lightning and get out of here..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:34 am

The Nurse brought her arm back, it going back to an unhuman angle. It then swung back forward, smacking Streak who managed to block with his arms. The hedgehog skidded backwards.

As Streak took a moment to recover the avian being extended her arms. Some clinking sounds were heard, and suddenly its body from the waist up began to rotate.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 am

Corey couldn't see the fight very well, his body still paraylzed from the attack the robot had just used, but Streak was a bit caught off-guard by the irregular motion, and was pushed back by the attack, even while he braced himself for impact. His body crackled with yellow electricity, and Streak began to shift his weight backwards.

"Get off!" Streak grunted, his arms crackling with yellow electricity. He electrified the robot before kicking it back again.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 am

The robot went flying back, landing on his stomach. Steam trailed off its body, as it slowly got up. About halfway up, it froze and spasmed for a moment before getting up.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 am

"We're almost there..." said Drew as they got closer to the battle. "I can hear the crackling of electricity..."
---------------
Streak grit his teeth. "Alright...apparently physical attacks aren't going to do a lot..."

"Try this instead...!" Streak said, charging a lightning based element attack and shooting an electric orb at the bird thingy.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:41 am

The robot bounded forward, jumping above the orb thingy. She did a flip in the air and "landed" on the ceiling. Not for long however, as it quickly jumped off from it at Streak. Due to the speed the robot was going, Streak couldn't quite dodge and was slammed into the ground.

"Your inspection is just about done...i'm quite pleased with the results..." the avian exclaimed, lifting its hand as if to chop down.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:56 am

Corey's body jerked as he tried to get to his feet. He fell to one knee, groaning in pain.

"What'd he do to me..."

Drew and Zach arrived and saw Corey. As Drew helped Corey to his feet, Zach intervened, kicking away the opposition. However, he too had the "intense toughness" of the creature's defense to contend with.

"Physical attacks aren't going to work on this thing..." Streak said, getting to his feet as he recovered from being pinned. "Let me finish this..."

Streak's body began to crackle with static, and his body began to glow yellow. Streak spread out his arms, and launched himself straight at the enemy...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:50 pm

The robot watched Streak approach, and immediately charged two spheres of energy began throwing multiple at the hedgehog with a series of erratic movements. Zach stepped forward, but soon had to dodge some spheres of his own.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Streak zipped around the blasts, still the form of light. However, his short burst ran out, and he found himself falling through the air, and had to guard from a blast. He was thrown back, hitting the wall backfirst. Zach, meanwhile, managed to dodge the attacks, and returned with a few purple energy blasts, which were dodged from the effort.

Streak's body crackled again. "There's gotta be a way to take this thing down for good..."

Meanwhile, Drew helped Corey to his feet, "Corey, what's wrong?"

"Don't know...the thing did some strikes to certain parts of my body, and...I couldn't move..."

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 pm

The robot stopped its attacks, and turned its head to the two cousins mid conversation. With a single step, she lunged forward towards the two.

"Drew-" Corey panicked, but Drew quickly tossed him out of the way. He wasn't fast enough to do anything afterwards however, as he was soon backhanded into wall that was only a meter or so away.

"Unsuitable for release..." the bird thing stated, turning away. A pressure soon came to its shoulder. It turned slightly to see a hand on it, encompassed in a blue glow. The side of Drews head was bleeding slightly, but the blue aura coming off him said he was more then okay.

"Don't get cocky with me!!" he shouted, slamming his other fist into his enemies beak like face. The robot managed to catch itself, but its feet cracked the ground beneath.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Drew was clearly angered now, and his face showed it. The Saiyan attempted to follow up his first attack with a kick, but the robot caught his leg, and threw him away. Streak zipped forward again, after recovering, but once again, the robot forced him to dodge long enough for his light form to wear off and he was swatted aside again, recovering afterward.

Zach clenched his fist. "One good hit...Just one good hit..."

The boy's arm began to crackle with purple energy, and he clenched his fist in preparation.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Drew stood up once more, and watched the robot attack Streak. Streak was able to dodge the hits fairly well, but one got him and sent him back. Drew inhaled, and charged. The bird like humanoid immediately went back to spamming energy spheres, and Drew dove right into them.

The first ball was just infront of Drew, when he spun around it. The next he ducked. One by one Drew dodged them without sparing any unnecessary movement.

"He's..adapting to its attacks after such a short time..." Zach realized as Drew closed the gap between himself and the robot. He adjusted his arms stance a bit, and the crackling intensified.

"I shouldn't be surprised...i've trained most of my life, and he's already almost closed the gap between us in considerably less then that...

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Drew channeled energy into his fists, and unleashed a flurry of punches into the mech's chest area, causing it to stagger back with each hit, but Drew's knuckles got redder and redder with each blow he landed. Finally, he landed a heavy kick to the side of the attacker's head, sending the robot sliding off to the side. Zach rushed in at this point, his arm up.

"Take this!" He called, clotheslining the assailant with his electrified arm...

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 pm

The robot went zooming into a wall, breaking right through it in a explosion of dust and debris.

"I hate to admit it Zach...but that was a nice-" Drew was cut off as he watched Zachs arm fell limp to his side.

"Damn...it hit my shoulder at the last second..." Zach's eyes grew wide, as he held the arm. "It even weakened the attack...I probably could have torn it in half otherwise..."

"Now that arms about as useless as Corey is right now..." Streak cut in, joining the two. Corey frowned from his bed of rubble.

"Oh my..." the feminine voice cut in, and a hand reached out of the dust and grasped the side of the hole in the wall. It slowly emerged from the hole. "I may have needed a bandage if that had hit my real body..."

The robot now had a large dent across it midsection, in the shape of Zachs arm. Its entire body jerked every few moments, and sparks shot off it consistently.

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:39 pm

"It's weakened, hasn't it?" Corey asked, still not doing very good.

Streak began charging up, his body glowing vividly yellow as electricity sparks danced off his body. "I'm going to have to give it all I've got in one hit..."

Drew stomped on the ground. "I'm not going to let him have all the glory..." He then rushed the weakened robot, and attempted to get into an exchange of punches. Drew leaned back from an attack, but his kick was dodged. The robot then unexpectedly grabbed Drew by the ankle and lightly tapped a pressure point in his leg, immobilizing it. Drew hopped about on one good leg, apparently forgetting he could fly.

The robot kicked Drew away, but as Drew went flying back, the Saiyan shot off several Ki blasts, which the robot attempted to defend.

Streak's body was once more basically a yellow mass of light, waiting for it as Zach rushed up, trying to attack with his one good arm and two perfectly usable legs.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Zach jumped up slightly, and threw his good arms elbow down. The nurse caught it however, and then hit the Saiyan twice on each side of his ribs. Zach began to fall, unable to twist his body at all. He threw a kick awkwardly, but it was parried.

The nurse then raised a hand, preparing a purple energy blast. Just as she was about to bring it down on the defensless Zach, its movement halted.

The robot found itself entangled in roots, all extending from the ground. "What is this!?" she gasped, struggling to move. She then caught site of the two on the opposite side of the room. There stood Nadie, alert to what was happening, and Makuta. The Namekian had both hands placed on the ground, clearly being responsible. A sharp toothed grin quickly spread on his face.

"Wood Release: Root Prison!"

"You should have stayed in the waiting room!" the nurse threatened, anger leaking into her voice. But it was an empty threat, as Streak had an open shot...

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Streak did a full body charge, his body practically taking on the form of a ki blast as he soared at the robot. He made full contact above the wound where Zach had already made, but the damage that Zach had already done below had compromised the robot's structure already. Not only did Streak run right through where he had hit moments earlier, but the robot broke the rest of the way in half at the waist. The Wood Release prison gave way from the attack; the legs were still held upright, but the upper body fell backwards following Streak's path. Streak recovered off the wall, no longer glowing or sparking as he slid back to the ground.

"...Living Lightning Bolt..." Streak panted, taking a knee.

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 am

"We did it..." Zach said, struggling to get up without the use of his midsection or arm. Streak stood up and walked towards the others.

"Looks like we weren't really needed..." Nadie said, and then looked to her side, to find Makuta no longer there.

"You really couldn't wait until I got here!?" he complained to Drew, now standing before him. "I haven't got to go all out in forever..."

Makuta crossed his arms, and then looked towards Corey. "What's wrong with him?"

"That thing had some attacks that could paralyze us..." Drew said.

"Pressure points..." Makuta murmured, and be began to walk towards Corey. "I'll take care of it..." he chuckled, cracking his knuckles. Coreys eyes grew wide, and he began to sweat rapidly.

THUNK!

Corey sprung into the air, and then landed. He held his head, a large red bump protruding from his hair.

"There...all better..."

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ5G Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 am

"Pressure points?" Corey asked, trying to now recover from the planet-sized lump on his head.

"Even the slightest tap can incapacitate the affected area for a while. That's why you were paralyzed even though you probably didn't actually feel the impacts." Zach explained, motioning to his limp arm. "Drew and me should be better after some time, but still..."

He turned to the downed robot. "What the hell was this thing?!"

SSJ5G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Nadie stared towards the machine.

She shook her head and turned back to the others, "So what now?"

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonking911 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm

"We get this thing back to camp, and send it over to Terra*...he should be able to get some answers..." Drew said. With a snap of his fingers, the root prison snapped and the Namekian through the two pieces of the robot over his shoulders.

"Well, we accomplished the mission..." Corey said, as they began to walk away. Drew started to fall over, but Streak caught him on his shoulder. Drew grunted his discomfort, and then sighed.

"Good work...team..."

---------------
OOC: *Terra= Yes? No?
---------------

They left the factory, and walked through the rocky terrain. They reached a hillside, and seemed to realize somthing.

"With all the commotion...I had almost forgotten..." Zach sighed. Down the hill, a massive battle between soldiers and the remaining droids was taking place. Explosions, shouting, and gun fire filled the air.

Makuta dropped the robots remains, and grinned.

"Alright, that was a pretty good warmup..." he said, cracking his neck. Drew stopped using Streak as support, able to walk. He walked forward, and Zach started to walk beside him.

"I'll go on back to camp with the-" Nadie began, before Makuta put his hand on her head and began to pull her with the others.

"You got my back again?" Corey asked of Streak. "If you need it..." Streak replied, dusting his pants.

"You gonna keep track this time?" Drew smirked slightly to Zach.

"Just try to keep up..." Zach replied, adjusting his jacket.

And with that, the NESF all began to charge towards their next battle...but not their last...

Toonking911

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:28 pm

"That factory wasn't too important!" The man shrugged, "Oh well, plans are proceeding as desired!"

"So why is it you need me?" A teenager stood at the door arms crossed. He had spiky purple hair, a faded green vest with a tan shirt and navy blue pants.

"Ah yes!" The man turned to the boy. He wore a business suit with a red tie. He had long black hair that went past his chin. "You must be Zukai."

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Professor Utonium---"

Zukai walked into the room, "Spare the niceties, just tell me what I'm doing."

"Straight to the point huh? I like that---"

"Let's get one thing straight, my name will be mentioned in nothing. After this job, I want nothing to do with this petty war."

"Right. Well then...." Utonium grabbed a folder from his desk and handed it to Zukai, "These are your targets. But you can kill whoever you deem necessary."

"Anything else?" Zukai turned and began to leave.

"Have fun?"

"Heh."

As he made his way out the door began to close. As he walked down the hallway he could hear whining but took nothing of it. The folder wasn't completely secure, and a paper fell out from it that Zukai didn't notice.

Target Information: Name: Nadie (With a picture of her as Identification)
------------------
"This place gives me the creeps. I'll be glad when this is over."

A foot touched the ground.

"Huh!?" Zukai turned looking towards the room behind him. Nothing, "Guess I"m just imagining things."

Behind some machinery a white tail waved, "Hmmm, so the good old professor brought in a second saiyan did he?"

Gohan2535
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down